A gleaming, white hulled super yacht, afloat like a sumptuous jewel in the sparkling waters of the legendary South Pacific, the Tia Moana offers an idyllic, un-regimented style of cruising that complements the laid back lifestyle of Polynesia to perfection.
Two hundred and twenty six feet in length, Tia Moana has a shallow draft, ideal for sailing in these often shallow waters. There are five decks encompassing some thirty cabins, accommodating a maximum of only seventy guests. Exemplary service is provided by a crew of forty one.
There are twin outdoor Jacuzzis on the ample sunning decks, ideal for cocktails or conversations, and a number of quiet lounge areas indoors. Tia Moana also has a fitness suite, as well as a sumptuous a la carte spa and, for the more cerebral, a library full of books on the local Polynesian landscape.
The more active will find diving facilities, as well as jet skis which are also carried on board. Cuisine is international to appeal to a cosmopolitan range of guests.
For an up close and personal experience carried through in considerable style, this highly crafted jewel takes some beating. Intimacy and serenity prevail on a true ‘voyage of dreams’.
Accommodation on Tia Moana
- Thirty outside cabins, all with private facilities and measuring a generous 170 sq. ft with ocean views. All come with queen size bed, DVD/CD player, and ample storage space.
Facilities on Tia Moana
- Twin Jacuzzis with fantastic panoramic views on the sun deck
- Various intimate lounges and areas to relax, indoors and out
- A la carte spa
- Fitness suite
- Dining room offering international cuisine
- Use of jet skis carried on board
- Diving facilities on board