About The Cruise Line
THE CRUISE LINE: THE ORIGINAL AND BEST LUXURY CRUISE SPECIALIST
Founded in 1993, The Cruise Line is the UK’s original luxury cruise specialist and is renowned for providing outstanding service with competitive pricing and value for money.
Our team of highly experienced and knowledgeable Voyage Consultants offer a personal yet professional service to assist you with your cruise booking, from your first enquiry to a phone call to welcome you back home at the end of your cruise.
WHY BOOK YOUR NEXT CRUISE HOLIDAY WITH US?
We understand that booking a cruise holiday can be a challenging experience, especially if you are not sure what you are looking for or who to trust. With a combined total of over 250 years of travel experience, The Cruise Line is an independent, award-winning luxury cruise agent, and we are proud that over 60% of our first-time clients return to booking with us again.
Here are a few reasons why we believe you should book with us.
- Voted Luxury Cruise Agency of the Year in the TTG Luxury Travel Awards.
- We are full members of ABTA and ATOL, making your holiday with us safe and secure.
- We are experts in creating tailor-made, worldwide itineraries unique to you, including as much – or as little – as you like.
- From solo travellers to full ship charters, we have the experience and knowledge to deal with all types of cruise enquiry
- For every cruise you take, we plant a tree in Malawi.
If you would like to know what our existing clients think, please take a look at our Feefo page, where you can read our latest reviews.
WHERE ARE WE BASED?
The Cruise Line is situated in the leafy mid-Sussex village of Hurstpierpoint, approximately 10 miles from Brighton seafront and a 25-minute drive from Gatwick Airport. Our office is a three-storey Victorian building which has been a fixture on the Hurstpierpoint High Street since 1920.
HOW TO CONTACT US:
There is a number of ways you can contact us, with the easiest being to give us a call at 0800 008 6677. Our team of Voyage Consultants will be delighted to answer any questions you might have regarding your future cruise plans. Alternatively, if you are in the local area and would like to book an appointment, we would be happy to see you.
Alternatively, please visit our Contact Us page.