Last Minute Luxury Cruises
Book one of our last-minute luxury cruises to get a great deal on your next voyage.
We are delighted to offer a wide range of last-minute luxury cruises for those wishing to book a six-star, all-inclusive cruise holiday at short notice. Sailing with a collection of the world’s finest cruise lines, we have late availability offers with Regent Seven Seas, Silversea, and Seabourn.
We regularly update our last-minute collection with the best offers, so if you’re looking for a sailing departing in the next couple of months, we guarantee to have a voyage that suits your preferences.
Five reasons to book a last-minute cruise
The best time to book a cruise is often subject to debate. Those who choose to book early love the broader range of available itineraries and the fact that they stand a better chance of securing their preferred choice of suite or stateroom. However, booking a cruise late also has its advantages and can be a great decision when you consider the following benefits:
1. Favourable fares and savings: By leaving it late, you can take advantage of a cruise line’s desire to ensure a ship sails at its total capacity. It might take a bit of patience, but it is possible to find exceptional deals on last-minute cruises.
2. Unexpected adventures: Booking a last-minute cruise can often mean choosing from a small collection of itineraries. However, this can be positive – you might have a great time exploring a region or destination you would never have considered previously!
3. Off-season treats: While not impossible, finding a last-minute cruise during a destination’s peak season can be tricky. Despite this, you might find cruising during the off-season an enjoyable experience, with more space onboard and less ship-related traffic when exploring ashore.
4. Blissful sea days: If you’re looking for an extended break, you might find a repositioning cruise attractive. Cruise lines use these itineraries to move a ship from one destination or region to another. As they feature fewer port calls and more days at sea, you’ll find that repositioning cruises often have last-minute availability – and they can even be relatively cheap!
5. Get packing! Once you’ve found that perfect late deal, you won’t have to wait months for your embarkation day to roll around. Within just a few weeks, you could be stepping aboard a fabulous cruise ship with nothing to consider but where you’re going to eat and if 2pm is too early for a cocktail…
Last Minute Cruise Deals 2023
With cruising back to normal, you’ll find a range of last-minute cruise deals available throughout 2023. Whether you’re looking to enjoy a short break to mainland Europe on a cruise from the UK or thinking about finally taking that bucket-list trip you’ve always dreamed about, you’ll find a variety of last-minute cruise deals in 2023 with almost every cruise line. Browse our collection of last-minute cruises below to find great deals and take advantage of onboard extras such as drinks packages and onboard spending money.
Book your last-minute luxury cruise with us
We pride ourselves on offering our clients the best value for money when booking a last-minute cruise. With over 250 years of combined experience, our team of Voyage Consultants will find you a late getaway at a price you’re unlikely to find anywhere else. To learn more about our last-minute luxury cruises, call us on 0800 008 6677 or submit an online enquiry for one of the voyages featured below.