Hapag-Lloyd Cruises is one of the world’s top cruise lines specialising in ultra-luxury voyages and expedition-style adventures.
Hapag-Lloyd Cruises offers a range of exciting itineraries on all seven continents, from the frozen plains of Antarctica to the enchanting Far East. Regardless of which voyage you choose, you can expect to enjoy luxurious onboard all-suite accommodations, world-class dining and excellent, personable service.
Hapag-Lloyd Cruises’ Ships
There are five ships in the Hapag-Lloyd Cruises fleet. MS Europa 2 and MS Hanseatic Inspiration are best placed for the international market, offering bilingual cruises with English shore excursions.
MS Europa 2 is a modern luxury cruise ship and has been awarded the 5-stars-plus in the Berlitz Cruise Guide since she launched in 2013, while the new MS Hanseatic Inspiration is purpose-built for expedition-style cruises in Antarctica, South America, Africa and the Arctic.
The fleet is rounded off by MS Europa (1999), with a new expedition ship, MS Hanseatic Spirit, joining MS Hanseatic Nature (2019) in offering cruises for German-speaking guests only.
Why Choose Hapag-Lloyd Cruises?
Here are just a few of our favourite reasons why Hapag-Lloyd should be high on your list of considerations for your next (or first!) cruise holiday:
1. The fleet’s versatility, especially the two expedition vessels, enables Hapag-Lloyd to offer diverse itineraries. So if there is a new place you wish to explore, you can rest assured that Hapag-Lloyd will take you there.
2. Hapag-Lloyd is famed for the world-class level of service aboard their ships, managing to be friendly yet unobtrusive.
3. Flexible durations are an attractive feature, and with voyages ranging from 3 to 35+ days, there’s a cruise to suit most time scales.
4. Hapag’s ships, particularly MS EUROPA 2, offer an uncompromising level of onboard luxury. From the suites’ decor to the hand-picked artwork that adorns the walls, no expense has been spared in creating the ultimate six-star environment.
5. Hapag-Lloyd Cruises is a fine choice for families thanks to the excellent kids/teens entertainment programme, which includes everything from 3D cinema showings, cooking classes, and various activities onboard and ashore.
Included on a Hapag-Lloyd Cruise:
When you choose to cruise with Hapag-Lloyd, the following elements are all included in the cruise fare:
- All-suite accommodation, complete with mini-bar, coffee machine and entertainment system.
- 24-hour room service
- All dining, with a choice of seven gourmet restaurants.
- Tea, coffee and other selected refreshments
- Daily entertainment programme
- Zodiac excursions (weather/itinerary permitting)
In addition, many of the Hapag-Lloyd cruises we offer include an onboard beverage credit, which you can use to put towards alcoholic drinks during your cruise.
Hapag Lloyd Cruises 2024 / 2025
In 2024, Hapag-Lloyd will deliver a year of remarkable firsts. A standout highlight will be the inaugural visit of MS Europa 2 to the west coast of North America in early spring. During the voyage, guests can travel south along the coast of California before heading to the Hawaiian Islands and South America. Furthermore, MS Europa 2 will make its debut call at the picturesque ‘Pearl of Calabria,’ Tropea, Italy, in September 2024. For expedition enthusiasts, various voyages await aboard the Hanseatic Inspiration throughout the year, including cruises to Antarctica during the Christmas and New Year periods.
In 2025, Hapag-Lloyd Cruises will provide a range of new possibilities. Particularly noteworthy is the launch of a brand-new expedition program aboard Hanseatic Nature, offering a unique opportunity to explore Canada’s Hudson Strait. This is highly recommended for those seeking a cruise holiday that combines upscale luxury with in-depth, destination-led discovery. Elsewhere, Hapag-Lloyd Cruises’ 2025 collection features a range of itineraries to Europe, Australia, and Africa. Most notably, the voyages to Kenya and Saudi Arabia are new additions that will surely delight anyone wanting to discover the treasures of these off-the-beaten-path destinations.
Book Hapag-Lloyd Cruises with a UK agent
If you would like to book a Hapag-Lloyd cruise and would like to receive a quotation for a future sailing, please get in touch with our Voyage Consultants on 0800 008 6677. Alternatively, feel free to browse the collection of itineraries below and make an online enquiry.