Contemplating your first cruise but can’t decide what option is right for you? Then look no further! In our blog today, we have chosen several voyages across a wide range of cruise ships – we have everything from a four masted barquentine to the largest passenger vessel ever built for the British market – and we […]
Archive | Cruise Destinations RSS feed for this section
In December 2015, Paul Andrews, one of our Cruise Experts, embarked on a Hurtigruten Arctic Highlights Educational voyage to the far north of Norway. This was his journey… We met at Birmingham International Airport on a rather chilly December morning, to board our charter flight to Tromso, Norway, operated by Germania Airlines. There were only […]
A holiday to South Africa is certainly going to be a trip that you remember for a very long time, but mix that trip with a luxury cruise and it is something that you will ultimately never forget. There are many cruise lines offering South Africa itineraries in 2016/17 and they include: Regent Seven Seas […]
In April, our Marketing Executive Lee embarked on a river cruise with Tauck. It was quite a notable experience as not only was it Lee’s first time with Tauck, it was also his very first cruise! It’s fair to say that he had a good time and returned home with some wonderful stories, so we […]
A luxury cruise around the world, there really is no other journey on earth quite like it. To see the world, quite literally, one destination at a time and only having to unpack once is the kind of thing that dreams are made of – well, dreams for those of us that live to travel! […]
There are few places in this world that have the charm and intrigue that Alaska offers us. Discover incredible places such as Denali National Park, Glacier Bay and Canada’s Yukon Territory on a unforgettable voyage. This is Alaska with Holland America Line. Discover Alaska with Holland America Line Alaska, where glaciers flow into the sea, […]
When it comes to voyages to Tahiti and French Polynesia, there’s no better choice than Paul Gauguin Cruises. Not only do they know the region incredibly well, their ship – m/s Paul Gauguin – was designed exclusively for sailing the shallow waters of the South Pacific. The m/s Paul Gauguin really is a small-ship cruisers […]
In April, our Marketing Manager Debbie enjoyed a wonderful trip from Bergen with Hurtigruten and this is how she got on… After a short flight with Norwegian Air from Gatwick to Bergen, we were warmly greeted by the Hurtigruten team and swiftly transferred by coach on a tour of Troldhaugen, the former home of classical composer […]
Azamara Club Cruises offers true destination immersion, in fact they even trademarked the phrase, that’s how confident they are that you will not find any other cruise line that offers such a rich and varied shoreside experience. Destination immersion for Azamara simply means longer stays, more overnight calls and night touring. All of which are […]
Alaska is one of the most popular cruise destinations in the world, so it’s not surprising that one of the most luxurious cruise lines in the world sails there. Regent Seven Seas Cruises offers a superb selection of Alaska voyages, all of which include shore excursions as part of the fare price, and there is […]
- Silver Muse Live! Day Six 19/03/2018
- Silver Muse Live – Day Five 18/03/2018
- Silver Muse Live! Day 4 – Costa Maya 17/03/2018
- Silver Muse Live! Day 3 – Cozumel 16/03/2018
- Silver Spirit Lengthening 15/03/2018
- Silver Muse Live! Day 2 – At Sea 15/03/2018
- Marina, you’ve gotta see her! 13/06/2013
- Small Ship Cruising 25/04/2012
- SeaDream Yacht Club Blog 30/09/2013
- EUROPA 2 – Try it, you WILL love it! 02/09/2014
- Baby Love – Tips For Cruising With Infants 12/02/2013
- MS Europa 2 Review 09/05/2013
- Simon Veness: It was a great boarding experience and got the tri...
- Sans Spinks: Seems as though they have boarding down to a T ins...
- Treadwell & Tenny: Aha! Great insight, Gun Ainm. We could only find ...
- Gun Ainm: As a Scottish Gaelic speaker I've been asked abou...
- Treadwell & Tenny: We quite like that. Has the ring of history to it....
- Jean palmer: New ship name victory...