Ponant Antarctica Cruises
Sailing aboard their fleet of luxurious yachts, Ponant Cruises offer an exciting variety of Antatrctica cruises which are perfect for those who wish to explore the fabled White Continent.
Ponant Cruises offer eco-friendly Antarctica cruises and the French flag cruise line is a member of La Charte Bleue d'Armateurs de France, a governing body which requires their members to actively protect and preserve coastal and marine environments. As such, both L'Austral and Le Boreal are stamped with the international "Green Ship" label due to their environmentally-friendly features, which include:
- Dynamic positioning, so there is no need to drop anchor thereby protecting the seabed
- Optical underwater detection system to avoid collisions with whales and other sea life
- Electric propulsion system: quiet and economic
- Diesel engines using MDO (Marine Diesel Oil): lighter and less polluting
- Waste and sewage treatment on board
- Low energy bulbs for lighting
- Reduced exhaust emissions, etc.
Why you should book Ponant Antarctica cruises with The Cruise Line:
- We are the UK's original luxury cruise specialist
- We are members of ATOL and ABTA so you are fully protected
- We are a family owned business and our staff have first-hand experience of cruising
- 99% of our clients rate our service as "excellent or good" - verified by the independent review adjudicator, Feefo.
You can browse a selection of our best Ponant Antarctica cruises deals below. For more information regarding any of these offers, please call one of our Cruise Experts on 0800 008 6677.