Explore the British Isles aboard Seven Seas Voyager
Departing in August 2015, Seven Seas Voyager shall set sail on a wonderful 12-night Emerald Isles voyage that takes in the very best of what the UK has to offer and as an added bonus it is a Southampton round-trip itinerary. No flying involved.
British Isles cruises are becoming more and more popular and I must say I personally think this particular itinerary, which Regent has called the “Charms of the Emerald Isles” is one of the best. With ports including Newcastle (NEW for Regent in 2015), Edinburgh, Liverpool, Dublin and Waterford, you can soak up the atmosphere in each vibrant city and return to your luxurious five-star ship at the end of the day.
Regent Seven Seas are known for their all-inclusive approach to luxury cruising so you can relax in the knowledge that everything is covered in the cost of your fare. Seven Seas Voyager offers superb amenities including four main dining venues where guests can dine wherever, whenever and with whomever they choose.
Itinerary and Highlights
- Date of Departure: August 17 2015
- Duration: 12-nights
- Ship: Seven Seas Voyager
ITINERARY: Southampton | Cruise the North Sea | Newcastle upon Tyne | Edinburgh (South Queensferry) | Cruise the Coast of Scotland | Greenock | Belfast | Liverpool | Dublin | Holyhead | Waterford | Plymouth | Southampton for disembarkation
To view this cruise in full please click here
Emerald Isles Highlights
- City of Edinburgh and Castle – Edinburgh city centre is a wonderful example of how history coexists beautifully alongside todays more modern way of life. The castle itself is in the heart of the city and your experience here shall send you back in time. The castle has witnessed many a tense moment in its thousand year history and a viewing of the Scottish Crown Jewels in the 15th century Old Royal Palace is an absolute must.
- Belfast Past Present and Future – This tour of the capital city of Northern Ireland shall take you through the story of drive, determination and pride that Belfast has in its wealth of skill and talent. Enjoy the Grand Opera House, Botanic Gardens and Belfast City Hall.
- Liverpool, Capital of Culture – If this is your first visit to Liverpool then this tour is a must. Discover the many highlights including the Anglican Cathedral, Roman Catholic Cathedral and of course some of the famous sites associated with The Beatles, Liverpool’s most famous exports.
- Snowdonia (from Holyhead) – Snowdonia boasts some of the most amazing scenery to be found in Wales and it is an absolute visual delight. There will be ample photo opportunities as you take the Llanberis Pass that skirts the base of Snowdon, the highest peak in Britain south of the Scottish highlands at 3,560 feet.
This superb British Isles voyage with Regent Seven Seas is expected to be very popular. If you would like further information on this voyage or to book, please call one of our Cruise Experts today on 0800 008 6677