Regent Caribbean Cruises
Regent Seven Seas’ Caribbean cruises offer the perfect combination of destination-led discovery and unrivalled onboard luxury.
If you love all-inclusive cruising and are considering heading to the Caribbean for a holiday, then we highly recommend that you take a look at Regent Seven Seas itineraries for 2021 and 2022. On every Regent cruise, everything you will possibly need is included in the price you pay at the time of booking, including return flights, transfers, WiFi, beverages, gratuities and selected shore excursions.
Regent Caribbean Itineraries 2021/2022
In 2021/22, Regent Seven Seas will offer Caribbean cruises aboard Seven Seas Explorer and the new Seven Seas Splendor. The two newest ships in the Regent fleet, these vessels are the ideal choice for anyone seeking six-star luxury on a Caribbean cruise holiday.
The majority of Caribbean itineraries available with Regent Seven Seas depart from Miami in Florida, with durations ranging from 7 to 20 nights. Alongside the more traditional islands and ports visited, Regent has added three new destinations to their 2021 and 2022 Caribbean sailings. These include Puerto Plata and Santo Domingo in the Dominican Republic and Terre de Haut in Guadeloupe.
Regent Caribbean Shore Excursions
One of the great things about cruising with Regent Seven Seas is that every voyage includes free shore excursions. In the Caribbean, you can enjoy up to 50 free excursions on select sailings, and they’re a fantastic way to learn more about the culture and history of each island you visit.
There are a variety of excursions to choose from, but here are our favourites:
Top 5 Regent Caribbean Shore Excursions:
- A Taste of Antigua: Spend a few hours learning about rum production and tasting a selection of the local recipes!
- Atlantic Submarine Adventure: Dive beneath the waves in a real submarine for a great view of Barbados’s marine life.
- Rainforest Aerial Train: Get a birds-eye view of St Lucia’s lush rainforest canopy on an aerial gondola ride.
- Cultural Express: Enjoy a panoramic bus tour of George Town in the Cayman Islands – includes a visit to Queen Elizabeth II Botanic Park.
- City & Art Museum Tour: Browse some of San Juan’s finest artwork before heading off to the Old Town for a guided tour.
Regent Seven Seas also offer ‘Regent Choice’ excursions in the Caribbean. Available at an extra charge, these land tours are designed specifically for smaller groups of no more than 16 guests and include catamaran trips, exclusive access to some of the island’s best golf courses and tropical horseback rides.
Book Your Regent Caribbean Cruise with The Cruise Line
The Cruise Line is the UK’s original luxury cruise specialist and offers exclusive low fares and special offers on selected Caribbean cruises with Regent Seven Seas. To find out more, call 0800 008 6677 or make an online enquiry for one of the sailings below.