Some call it the ultimate paradise, others merely insist it is heaven on earth. It has attracted authors like James A Michener, and artists like Paul Gauguin. It is more prosaically called the South Pacific, but it is a vast cruise region of true scenic beauty and pristine, natural splendours. The South Seas are typically […]
Tag Archives | South Pacific Cruises
Discover a world of exclusivity on a selection of stunning itineraries taking you to the best places around the world. With everything included in the price, Regent Seven Seas epitomises the ultimate way to see the world. Intimate Luxury – With space aboard for no more than 700 guests, you are guaranteed a truly personal […]
No other cruise line in the world explores Tahiti, French Polynesia or Southeast Asia quite like Paul Gauguin Cruises, so we decided to take you on a verbal and visual journey of this paradise – Paul Gauguin Style! She was purpose built for exploring the shallow waters and lagoon’s of our planet’s tropical paradise. She […]
- Pre-register for Tradewind Voyages 26/06/2020
- Getting Back To Cruising 21/04/2020
- Cruise On TV – April 2020 31/03/2020
- Why SeaDream? 12/03/2020
- Top Five Cruise Memories 12/03/2020
- This Is Virgin On The Ridiculous! 03/03/2020
- Marina, you’ve gotta see her! 13/06/2013
- Small Ship Cruising 25/04/2012
- Aegean Odyssey Review 21/11/2018
- SeaDream Yacht Club Blog 30/09/2013
- EUROPA 2 – Try it, you WILL love it! 02/09/2014
- MS Europa 2 Review 09/05/2013
- David Smith: Thank you for your kind words, Ursula - hopefully,...
- Ursula Higgs: I am 69 years old so not the market this ship is a...
- Johan Strydom: We have sailed on the Symphony of the Seas in 2019...
- R. E. Blouin: You really need to look up Albert Ballin. He was ...
- JV: Could not agree more. Cruised with Regent last Ju...
- Simon Veness: Many thanks for your comment. We will definitely b...