If, like us, you find that the past 12 months have gone past in an even-faster-than-usual blur, well, first of all, we don’t blame you; and second, how about a refresher? Yes, it’s that time of year (already) when we take stock of the cruise world’s many achievements in 2019 and highlight our top moments, […]
Tag Archives | Paul Gauguin Cruises
This week, Simon and Susan Veness take a look at what Ponant’s recent acquisition of Paul Gauguin Cruises means for those looking to cruise the South Pacific and French Polynesia in the future. This is one of those stories that starts, “In the beginning,” because there is a distinct origination point to this particular tale, […]
Okay, cruise aficionados, we’re going to put you to the test this week. We know the majority of you are well-travelled cruisers with multiple voyages under your collective belts. We also know you’re extremely discerning when it comes to holidays at sea, and you value the better things in the cruise world, with an instinctive […]
It was Emperor Claudius II who took a strong dislike to a young priest by the name of Valentinus in the year 269, to such an extent that he had the prospective martyr beheaded for refusing to denounce Jesus Christ. Prior to his death, Valentinus is said to have cured his jailor’s daughter of blindness, […]
Some call it the ultimate paradise, others merely insist it is heaven on earth. It has attracted authors like James A Michener, and artists like Paul Gauguin. It is more prosaically called the South Pacific, but it is a vast cruise region of true scenic beauty and pristine, natural splendours. The South Seas are typically […]
Paul Gauguin Cruises offers voyages to various parts of our world, including the Mediterranean, but for many it’s the lines tropical itineraries that capture their hearts: Imagine dipping your toes in crystal clear waters, running warm, golden sand through your fingertips and looking beneath the ripple on the surface to find tropical fish for as far as […]
No other cruise line in the world explores Tahiti, French Polynesia or Southeast Asia quite like Paul Gauguin Cruises, so we decided to take you on a verbal and visual journey of this paradise – Paul Gauguin Style! She was purpose built for exploring the shallow waters and lagoon’s of our planet’s tropical paradise. She […]
- Pre-register for Tradewind Voyages 26/06/2020
- Getting Back To Cruising 21/04/2020
- Cruise On TV – April 2020 31/03/2020
- Why SeaDream? 12/03/2020
- Top Five Cruise Memories 12/03/2020
- This Is Virgin On The Ridiculous! 03/03/2020
- Marina, you’ve gotta see her! 13/06/2013
- Small Ship Cruising 25/04/2012
- Aegean Odyssey Review 21/11/2018
- SeaDream Yacht Club Blog 30/09/2013
- EUROPA 2 – Try it, you WILL love it! 02/09/2014
- MS Europa 2 Review 09/05/2013
- David Smith: Thank you for your kind words, Ursula - hopefully,...
- Ursula Higgs: I am 69 years old so not the market this ship is a...
- Johan Strydom: We have sailed on the Symphony of the Seas in 2019...
- R. E. Blouin: You really need to look up Albert Ballin. He was ...
- JV: Could not agree more. Cruised with Regent last Ju...
- Simon Veness: Many thanks for your comment. We will definitely b...