Families need some luxury too, not just mum and dad, and that’s why we decided our blog today would highlight three of the best luxury cruise ships that cater for kids AND grown-ups. Family Cruising with Hapag-Lloyd Cruises Travel together, experience the world together. That’s what they say aboard EUROPA 2 and she is our […]
Tag Archives | MS Europa 2
EUROPA 2, the finest cruise ship in the world, offers some of the most impressive accommodation at sea. In our blog today, I wanted to highlight what you can expect from your home-from-home aboard the five-star plus rated vessel and accompany it with a wonderful EUROPA 2 suite video blog that illustrates it perfectly, from […]
Jos Dewing sailed with his family on EUROPA 2 for a week in August 2014 If you are reading this article, the chances are you will by now have heard about EUROPA 2, the new ‘international’ ship from Hapag-Lloyd Cruises. You’ve probably read about its position at the very highest echelon of the cruise bible, […]
One of our Cruise Experts, Debbie Stevens, recently joined Hapag-Lloyd’s MS EUROPA 2 for a 4-night voyage from Southampton to Lisbon. In our blog today, she shares with us her first experience of this six-star luxury ship. Having pulled into Southampton I saw EUROPA 2 for the first time and was struck by how clean […]
I must admit when I think about luxury cruising I usually have a mental image of delicious food, luxurious ships with state of the art facilities and fantastic ports of call, I don’t automatically think about cookery courses, but you have to admit, it is a very interesting idea! Hapag-Lloyd offer luxury cruises aboard some […]
Advancement through elegance (and technology)! By Jos Dewing Just a quick outline and impression here of a really beautiful and brand new piece of nautical hardware! There is a very well-known German slogan meaning “Advancement through technology”, which has in itself become a company ethos and ‘premium’ expression in the world of advertising and manufacturing. […]
At the beginning of the week I was invited to enjoy an overnight stay on Hapag-Lloyd Cruises new luxury cruise vessel, the hotly-anticipated MS Europa 2. In between sampling the delightful cuisine and admiring the fine architecture of this superb ship , I took some time out to jot down my initial feelings. Read my […]
All-suite accommodation, 26 expertly-crafted itineraries and the largest space-to-passenger ratio in the world – why Hapag-Lloyd’s MS Europa 2 is set to make biggest waves in cruising this year. Later this week, Hapag-Lloyd Cruises’ newest cruise ship – the hugely-anticipated MS Europa 2 – will undertake her official maiden voyage from Hamburg to Lisbon. Heralded […]
- Silver Shadow Renovation: When Silver Becomes Gold 16/05/2019
- Anatomy Of A Cruise 09/05/2019
- Crystal Conjure Up Some Grand Adventures 02/05/2019
- Eight Dining Delights On A Mediterranean Cruise 25/04/2019
- Cruise, Cruise, Glorious Cruise 18/04/2019
- This Year’s Top Alaskan Adventure Cruises 11/04/2019
- Marina, you’ve gotta see her! 13/06/2013
- Small Ship Cruising 25/04/2012
- SeaDream Yacht Club Blog 30/09/2013
- EUROPA 2 – Try it, you WILL love it! 02/09/2014
- Baby Love – Tips For Cruising With Infants 12/02/2013
- MS Europa 2 Review 09/05/2013
- RobinMaclear: I completely agree Krista! Glad you enjoyed it as ...
- Krista Bluesmith: I was on the cruise! It was awesome and the histor...
- Simon Veness: Hi Amanda. Thanks for your comment and yes, we can...
- AmandaB: I am a huge fan of Silverseas, my next trip, in 20...
- David Smith: Glad you enjoyed the post, Mr Peel. One of our Voy...
- Tom Peel: We've used The Cruise line for several cruises on...