Advancement through elegance (and technology)! By Jos Dewing Just a quick outline and impression here of a really beautiful and brand new piece of nautical hardware! There is a very well-known German slogan meaning “Advancement through technology”, which has in itself become a company ethos and ‘premium’ expression in the world of advertising and manufacturing. […]
Tag Archives | Hapag-Lloyd Cruises
At the beginning of the week I was invited to enjoy an overnight stay on Hapag-Lloyd Cruises new luxury cruise vessel, the hotly-anticipated MS Europa 2. In between sampling the delightful cuisine and admiring the fine architecture of this superb ship , I took some time out to jot down my initial feelings. Read my […]
All-suite accommodation, 26 expertly-crafted itineraries and the largest space-to-passenger ratio in the world – why Hapag-Lloyd’s MS Europa 2 is set to make biggest waves in cruising this year. Later this week, Hapag-Lloyd Cruises’ newest cruise ship – the hugely-anticipated MS Europa 2 – will undertake her official maiden voyage from Hamburg to Lisbon. Heralded […]
- Pre-register for Tradewind Voyages 26/06/2020
- Getting Back To Cruising 21/04/2020
- Cruise On TV – April 2020 31/03/2020
- Why SeaDream? 12/03/2020
- Top Five Cruise Memories 12/03/2020
- This Is Virgin On The Ridiculous! 03/03/2020
- Marina, you’ve gotta see her! 13/06/2013
- Small Ship Cruising 25/04/2012
- Aegean Odyssey Review 21/11/2018
- SeaDream Yacht Club Blog 30/09/2013
- EUROPA 2 – Try it, you WILL love it! 02/09/2014
- MS Europa 2 Review 09/05/2013
- David Smith: Thank you for your kind words, Ursula - hopefully,...
- Ursula Higgs: I am 69 years old so not the market this ship is a...
- Johan Strydom: We have sailed on the Symphony of the Seas in 2019...
- R. E. Blouin: You really need to look up Albert Ballin. He was ...
- JV: Could not agree more. Cruised with Regent last Ju...
- Simon Veness: Many thanks for your comment. We will definitely b...