I was recently invited onboard Voyages to Antiquity’s MV Aegean Odyssey for a short cruise around several of the Greek Isles. We visited Samothraki, Chios and Patmos (which to mind, is the new Mykonos) and found the ship’s size perfect for exploring the ‘original Greece’ and discovering these lesser-known islands. Boarding Aegean Odyssey in Athens […]
Home Aegean Odyssey
Tag Archives | Aegean Odyssey
- Pre-register for Tradewind Voyages 26/06/2020
- Getting Back To Cruising 21/04/2020
- Cruise On TV – April 2020 31/03/2020
- Why SeaDream? 12/03/2020
- Top Five Cruise Memories 12/03/2020
- This Is Virgin On The Ridiculous! 03/03/2020
- Marina, you’ve gotta see her! 13/06/2013
- Small Ship Cruising 25/04/2012
- Aegean Odyssey Review 21/11/2018
- SeaDream Yacht Club Blog 30/09/2013
- EUROPA 2 – Try it, you WILL love it! 02/09/2014
- MS Europa 2 Review 09/05/2013
- R. E. Blouin: You really need to look up Albert Ballin. He was ...
- JV: Could not agree more. Cruised with Regent last Ju...
- Simon Veness: Many thanks for your comment. We will definitely b...
- Stephen palmer: We are new to cruising have cruised with celebrit...
- David Smith: Hello Lesley! Yes, as a business, Voyages to Antiq...
- David Smith: It's been a very busy year - 2020 is shaping up t...
Alaska Arctic Cruises Azamara Club Cruises Caribbean Cruises Celebrity Cruises Cruise Cruise Advice Cruise Destinations Cruise News Cruise Reviews Cruise Ship Cruise ship dining cruise ships Cruising Crystal Cruises Crystal Serenity Cunard Cunard Cruises Cunard Line entertainment featured posts Hapag-Lloyd Cruises Hurtigruten Luxury Cruise Luxury Cruises Mediterranean Cruises New ships Oceania Cruises P&O Cruises Queen Mary 2 Regent Seven Seas Regent Seven Seas Cruises river cruises Seabourn Seabourn Cruises SeaDream Yacht Club Shore Excursions Silver Muse Silversea Silversea Cruises Silversea Expeditions Small Ship Cruises South America Wildlife Cruises Windstar Cruises