Cruise journalist Gary Buchanan was a recent guest aboard the latest addition to the Celebrity Cruises fleet, the Celebrity Silhouette and was kind enough to share his thoughts with us below. If you have any questions for Gary, please leave a comment below. The fourth of five ships in Celebrity Cruises’ mini-navy of Solstice Class […]
Travel-writer Anthony Nicolas takes a look at what Regent Seven Seas Cruises has to offer luxury cruise enthusiasts… With the luxury lines all working to the concept that ‘less is more’, who really does offerthe best value in the industry right now? Silversea, Seabourn, SeaDream and the rest will all tell you that that they […]
Have you ever wondered what a true adventure cruise entails? Take a look at this brilliant video from Silversea Cruises, showcasing their awe-inspiring expedition itineraries: Sailing on the Silver Explorer (previously named Prince Albert II), Silversea Expeditions are extremely popular with cruise enthusiasts who enjoy their blend of destination-led itineraries and the usual high standards […]
Over the years cruise lines have spanned all four corners of the world to bring you just about any destination your heart desires. In fact, you can now go so many places on a cruise that it’s hard to know where to go next. At The Cruise Line, we’re always on the look out for […]
One of our Cruise Experts, Zoe, recently went on a short cruise onboard Oceania Cruises’ Marina. These are her thoughts… There has been much fanfare about Oceania Cruises’ latest vessel, Marina, and needless to say everyone at The Cruise Line has been itching to get onboard and take see first hand what makes this ship […]
So, here it is: the second instalment of our Top Tips For Cruise Virgins. Feel free to leave any comments/advice you might have in the comments section below. 6. When to eat – early and late dining times: Depending on which cruise line you are sailing with you may be requested to select the dining […]
If you’re about to embark on your first voyage in the not too distant future then have a read through of our Top Tips for Cruise Virgins. If you think of something we might have missed, feel free to leave your own advice in the comments section to help out your fellow cruisers! 1. Check […]
Have you ever wondered what the dining room on the Star Clipper looks like? Well wonder no more: Quite nice isn’t it? This is probably a good time to mention that in 2012 Star Clippers will be offering Baltic cruises for the first time with the first of these departing from Southampton. All cruises […]
At The Cruise Line we’re often asked “what’s the best way to get a job on a cruise ship?” Being a cruise travel agent , we’re not actually in a position to be able to offer jobs with cruise lines so we thought we’d help you out a little bit by putting up some information […]
- British Travel Awards – The Good, The Bad & The Ugly 04/12/2019
- Paul Gauguin Cruises’ Expansion Plans 27/11/2019
- 10 Reasons To Take A Disney Cruise 21/11/2019
- The Delights of a Christmas Cruise! 14/11/2019
- The Cruise Difference – Now & Then 06/11/2019
- Best Places To Celebrate Halloween On A Cruise! 30/10/2019
- Marina, you’ve gotta see her! 13/06/2013
- Small Ship Cruising 25/04/2012
- SeaDream Yacht Club Blog 30/09/2013
- EUROPA 2 – Try it, you WILL love it! 02/09/2014
- Baby Love – Tips For Cruising With Infants 12/02/2013
- MS Europa 2 Review 09/05/2013
- RobinMaclear: I completely agree Krista! Glad you enjoyed it as ...
- Krista Bluesmith: I was on the cruise! It was awesome and the histor...
- Simon Veness: Hi Amanda. Thanks for your comment and yes, we can...
- AmandaB: I am a huge fan of Silverseas, my next trip, in 20...
- David Smith: Glad you enjoyed the post, Mr Peel. One of our Voy...
- Tom Peel: We've used The Cruise line for several cruises on...