A cruise destination that needs little introduction, the Caribbean has been welcoming cruise ships to its various islands since the late 19th century. It’s a region that lends itself perfectly to the nature of a cruise holiday offering year-round sunshine, glorious white-sand beaches and plenty of entertainment and activities for all ages. However, for those […]
Cruise journalist Gary Buchanan was a recent guest aboard the latest addition to the Celebrity Cruises fleet, the Celebrity Silhouette and was kind enough to share his thoughts with us below. If you have any questions for Gary, please leave a comment below. The fourth of five ships in Celebrity Cruises’ mini-navy of Solstice Class […]
Travel-writer Anthony Nicolas takes a look at what Regent Seven Seas Cruises has to offer luxury cruise enthusiasts… With the luxury lines all working to the concept that ‘less is more’, who really does offerthe best value in the industry right now? Silversea, Seabourn, SeaDream and the rest will all tell you that that they […]
Have you ever wondered what a true adventure cruise entails? Take a look at this brilliant video from Silversea Cruises, showcasing their awe-inspiring expedition itineraries: Sailing on the Silver Explorer (previously named Prince Albert II), Silversea Expeditions are extremely popular with cruise enthusiasts who enjoy their blend of destination-led itineraries and the usual high standards […]
Over the years cruise lines have spanned all four corners of the world to bring you just about any destination your heart desires. In fact, you can now go so many places on a cruise that it’s hard to know where to go next. At The Cruise Line, we’re always on the look out for […]
One of our Cruise Experts, Zoe, recently went on a short cruise onboard Oceania Cruises’ Marina. These are her thoughts… There has been much fanfare about Oceania Cruises’ latest vessel, Marina, and needless to say everyone at The Cruise Line has been itching to get onboard and take see first hand what makes this ship […]
So, here it is: the second instalment of our Top Tips For Cruise Virgins. Feel free to leave any comments/advice you might have in the comments section below. 6. When to eat – early and late dining times: Depending on which cruise line you are sailing with you may be requested to select the dining […]
If you’re about to embark on your first voyage in the not too distant future then have a read through of our Top Tips for Cruise Virgins. If you think of something we might have missed, feel free to leave your own advice in the comments section to help out your fellow cruisers! 1. Check […]
Have you ever wondered what the dining room on the Star Clipper looks like? Well wonder no more: Quite nice isn’t it? This is probably a good time to mention that in 2012 Star Clippers will be offering Baltic cruises for the first time with the first of these departing from Southampton. All cruises […]
- Wind Surf Live! Day Seven: Le Lavandou 20/06/2018
- Wind Surf Live! Day Six: St Tropez 19/06/2018
- Wind Surf Live! Day Five: Monte Carlo 18/06/2018
- Wind Surf Live! Day Four: Portofino 17/06/2018
- Wind Surf Live! Day Three: Cinque Terre 15/06/2018
- Wind Surf Live! Day Two: Elba 15/06/2018
- Marina, you’ve gotta see her! 13/06/2013
- Small Ship Cruising 25/04/2012
- SeaDream Yacht Club Blog 30/09/2013
- EUROPA 2 – Try it, you WILL love it! 02/09/2014
- Baby Love – Tips For Cruising With Infants 12/02/2013
- MS Europa 2 Review 09/05/2013
- David Smith: Glad you enjoyed the post, Mr Peel. One of our Voy...
- Tom Peel: We've used The Cruise line for several cruises on...
- Simon Veness: It was a great boarding experience and got the tri...
- Sans Spinks: Seems as though they have boarding down to a T ins...
- Treadwell & Tenny: Aha! Great insight, Gun Ainm. We could only find ...
- Gun Ainm: As a Scottish Gaelic speaker I've been asked abou...