Get golden cruise deals this summer… The Olympics are coming. Many will be enthralled. And some will be clawing the walls, looking for any form of escape. Airports are probably going to be a nightmare so, if escape you must, then why not do the sensible thing, and run away to sea for a week […]
The famous Galapagos Islands are a collection volcanic islands distributed around the Equator, located just of the coast of Ecuador. With a population of just over 25,000 people, most of the islands are uninhabited and are known best for their astounding wildlife, both on land and underwater. They’ve become an increasingly popular destination for cruisers […]
Intimate dining by Wine Spectator Oceania has announced that guests dining in their La Reserve restaurant aboard either Marina or Riviera will now be able to enjoy three delicious new menus designed and developed by Wine Spectator. La Reserve has been critically acclaimed since its debut on Oceania’ Marina cruise ship and offers guests the […]
The QM2 (or Queen Mary 2 as it’s formerly known) needs no introduction. It’s a stunning vessel; a modern day cruise line that amplifies Cunard’s rich history alongside the latest technological innovations. Built in 2003, the QM2 has a guest capacity of 2620 passengers and at 1132 feet in length is one of the grandest […]
One day in Rio de Janiero only allows you to scrape the surface of what is one of the most stunningly picturesque cities on earth. All the more reason, then, to dive straight in and get an unforgettable overview of the ‘greatest hits’ of this sultry, swaggering city by the sea. If you have a head […]
Celebrate the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee with Cunard’s Three Queens On 5th June 2012, the city of Southampton will host Cunard’s 3 stunning ocean liners in celebration of the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee. This will be the first time that the Queen Mary 2, Queen Elizabeth and Queen Victoria have been seen together in a British port […]
Gary Buchanan was present as Oceania Cruises’ welcomed the latest addition to their fleet; Riviera. Oceania Cruises are the embodiment of refined yet casually elegant travel. These qualities, along with unsurpassed cuisine, decorous comfort and unparalleled personal service, have been at the forefront of the company’s ethos since its inception in 2002. The vision […]
One of our Cruise Experts, Mandy, recently enjoyed a short trip around the Spanish coast on Silversea Expeditions’ Silver Explorer – read her thoughts and see her pictures below: I boarded the Silversea Explorer in Tenerife after a comfortable coach transfer along with my fellow cruisers, hosted by Paulette and Ewen Buchanan Calder, who met […]
Inside Compagnie Du Ponant’s Le Boreal For French chic and true elegance then look no further than France’s very own Compagnie du Ponant. This unique cruise line embodies everything that is great about yacht-style cruising and we believe Ponant is one of the best niche cruise lines out there at the moment. A while back […]
- Silver Muse Live! Day Six 19/03/2018
- Silver Muse Live – Day Five 18/03/2018
- Silver Muse Live! Day 4 – Costa Maya 17/03/2018
- Silver Muse Live! Day 3 – Cozumel 16/03/2018
- Silver Spirit Lengthening 15/03/2018
- Silver Muse Live! Day 2 – At Sea 15/03/2018
- Marina, you’ve gotta see her! 13/06/2013
- Small Ship Cruising 25/04/2012
- SeaDream Yacht Club Blog 30/09/2013
- EUROPA 2 – Try it, you WILL love it! 02/09/2014
- Baby Love – Tips For Cruising With Infants 12/02/2013
- MS Europa 2 Review 09/05/2013
- Simon Veness: It was a great boarding experience and got the tri...
- Sans Spinks: Seems as though they have boarding down to a T ins...
- Treadwell & Tenny: Aha! Great insight, Gun Ainm. We could only find ...
- Gun Ainm: As a Scottish Gaelic speaker I've been asked abou...
- Treadwell & Tenny: We quite like that. Has the ring of history to it....
- Jean palmer: New ship name victory...