Three reasons why I love Oceania Cruises by Jos Dewing Yesterday I attended an event at the City Cruise Terminal in Southampton. Organised by Oceania Cruises as part of their 10th anniversary celebrations, we were to be treated to a presentation by the Company’s executives and co-founders, a guided ship tour of Marina and a […]
Archive | Oceania Cruises RSS feed for this section
Intimate dining by Wine Spectator Oceania has announced that guests dining in their La Reserve restaurant aboard either Marina or Riviera will now be able to enjoy three delicious new menus designed and developed by Wine Spectator. La Reserve has been critically acclaimed since its debut on Oceania’ Marina cruise ship and offers guests the […]
Gary Buchanan was present as Oceania Cruises’ welcomed the latest addition to their fleet; Riviera. Oceania Cruises are the embodiment of refined yet casually elegant travel. These qualities, along with unsurpassed cuisine, decorous comfort and unparalleled personal service, have been at the forefront of the company’s ethos since its inception in 2002. The vision […]
One of our Cruise Experts, Zoe, recently went on a short cruise onboard Oceania Cruises’ Marina. These are her thoughts… There has been much fanfare about Oceania Cruises’ latest vessel, Marina, and needless to say everyone at The Cruise Line has been itching to get onboard and take see first hand what makes this ship […]
- Silver Muse Live! Day 8 – At Sea 21/03/2018
- Silver Muse Live! Day 7 – Roatan, Honduras 20/03/2018
- Silver Muse Live! Day Six 19/03/2018
- Silver Muse Live – Day Five 18/03/2018
- Silver Muse Live! Day 4 – Costa Maya 17/03/2018
- Silver Muse Live! Day 3 – Cozumel 16/03/2018
- Marina, you’ve gotta see her! 13/06/2013
- Small Ship Cruising 25/04/2012
- SeaDream Yacht Club Blog 30/09/2013
- EUROPA 2 – Try it, you WILL love it! 02/09/2014
- Baby Love – Tips For Cruising With Infants 12/02/2013
- MS Europa 2 Review 09/05/2013
- Simon Veness: It was a great boarding experience and got the tri...
- Sans Spinks: Seems as though they have boarding down to a T ins...
- Treadwell & Tenny: Aha! Great insight, Gun Ainm. We could only find ...
- Gun Ainm: As a Scottish Gaelic speaker I've been asked abou...
- Treadwell & Tenny: We quite like that. Has the ring of history to it....
- Jean palmer: New ship name victory...