Travel-writer and cruise-aficionado Anthony Nicholas experiences life on-board Voyages to Antiquity‘s culture and adventure seeking Aegean Odyssey. It’s sunset in Mykonos, and a vast crowd has gathered along the expanse of the waterfront to watch one of the most amazing natural displays anywhere on earth. Like some great actor bowing out after giving a bravura […]
About Anthony Nicholas
Author Archive | Anthony Nicholas
Travel-writer and cruise-aficionado Anthony Nicholas takes a look at some of the options available to those looking to take in some of D-Day’s historic sites an a cruise this June. June 6th this year marks the seventieth anniversary of the greatest amphibious assault of all time; the huge English, American and Canadian assault along the […]
Guest blogger Anthony Nicholas shares with us the fine cuisine offered by Regent Seven Seas Cruises. It really is enough to make your mouth water. Cruising with Regent Seven Seas is a feast on more than one level. Each voyage feeds the senses to a quite sublime degree, and there’s no denying that the sights […]
The Cruise Line guest blogger, Anthony Nicholas returns today with a wonderful insight into the world of paddle wheeler cruising aboard the simply gorgeous, American Queen. She looks like something straight out of a novel about Huckleberry Finn. Deck after deck rising up straight, white and symmetrical, like the tiers of a giant wedding cake. […]
Today guest blogger, Anthony Nicholas shares with us the history and intrigue of one of the worlds most stunning cities, Rome. Rome. Five thousand years of matchless history. Epic, monumental and magnificent. Awash with history and famed for its sense of sixties, Fellini-esque hip, it remains eternally fascinating. As the only de-luxe operator including all […]
Today we welcome back guest blogger, Anthony Nicholas to The Cruise Line blog as he shares with us a typical day with Regent Seven Seas. With the most totally inclusive ships in the deluxe sector, a day at sea on Regent Seven Seas is literally brim full of deliciously self indulgent possibilities. The choices on […]
Today we welcome guest blogger, Anthony Nicholas to The Cruise Line blog as he shares with us his recent supreme voyage with Silversea Cruises. Starting in Stockholm aboard Silver Whisper, Anthony’s seven day Baltic itinerary included Copenhagen via Tallinn, St Petersburg, where he spent three days, followed by a call to Helsinki before disembarking in […]
- Jamaica Me Crazy 19/10/2017
- Name That Line! 12/10/2017
- Playing Favourites 28/09/2017
- Don’t be THAT Cruiser 21/09/2017
- Return To Cartagena 14/09/2017
- Weigh Anchor – And Retire! 07/09/2017
- Marina, you’ve gotta see her! 13/06/2013
- Small Ship Cruising 25/04/2012
- SeaDream Yacht Club Blog 30/09/2013
- EUROPA 2 – Try it, you WILL love it! 02/09/2014
- Baby Love – Tips For Cruising With Infants 12/02/2013
- MS Europa 2 Review 09/05/2013
- Treadwell & Tenny: Aha! Great insight, Gun Ainm. We could only find ...
- Gun Ainm: As a Scottish Gaelic speaker I've been asked abou...
- Treadwell & Tenny: We quite like that. Has the ring of history to it....
- Jean palmer: New ship name victory...
- Vera Veness: Have a heart, I love those animals. Not too enamo...
- Treadwell: I promise you, Tenny still has plenty of spring in...