Star Clipper is a 4-mast, 2,298 ton sailing ship. She has 4 passenger decks which provide a total of 85 staterooms, from the luxurious Owner’s Suite to the cosy Category 6 Inside stateroom. The ship is elegantly designed with copious amounts of outer deck space for passengers to enjoy during warm Mediterranean and East Asian cruises.
Entertainment aboard Star Clipper is mainly derived from the unique sailing experience. Few things can be more exhilarating than climbing the main mast when under full sail - or more relaxing than lying in the netting at the front of the ship’s bows as it carves through the water. But with 2 swimming pools, a fully stocked library and a great water sports programme there is no lack of additional recreation.
There are plenty of culinary delights to satisfy the discerning diner onboard Star Clipper, with a variety of delicious breakfasts and mouth-watering buffet lunches. In the evening guests will enjoy tasty cuisine from a creative a la carte menu served within the gracefully furnished dining room. Everything about Star Clipper exudes tradition and elegance, which when combined with modern comfort and amenities, creates a unique sailing experience.
Star Clipper Accommodation
- 1 Owner’s Suite (with sitting area and whirlpool).
- 8 Category 1 deluxe deck cabins (with whirlpool).
- 24 Category 2 large outside cabins.
- 20 Category 3 outside cabins.
- 20 Category 4 outside cabins.
- 8 Category 5 inside/outside cabins.
- 4 Category 6 Inside cabins.
Star Clipper cabins include
- Double/lower beds
- Marble bathroom with shower
Star Clipper Dining
The Dining Room
An attractively furnished dining venue with wood and brass nautical décor, providing a self-serve morning and lunchtime buffet and a creative evening a la carte menu.
Star Clipper Entertainment
- Daily sailing tutorials.
- Live music from local performers.
- “Captain’s story-time” – recapping the day’s events.
- “Sailors choir” – musical performance by the crew.
Star Clipper Facilities
- A variety of massages and beauty treatments.
- Water sports.