Seven Seas Splendor
Luxury Perfected…Book Your Seven Seas Splendor Cruise Today
Set to enter service for Regent Seven Seas in 2020, Seven Seas Splendor is the fifth addition to “The World’s Most Luxurious Fleet”. Similar in size and layout to the highly acclaimed Seven Seas Explorer, Seven Seas Splendor will cater for 750 guests and offer all-inclusive cruises in several of the world’s best cruise destinations.
Seven Seas Splendor Suites
Seven Seas Splendor offers guests a choice of 10 suites, ranging from the classic Veranda Suite to the opulent Regent Suite. All of the ship’s suites have their own private veranda as well as the following amenities:
- En-suite bathroom with luxurious amenities
- Interactive flat-screen television (with film library)
- Seating area with vanity desk
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Built-in closet and safe
- Free unlimited WiFi for one device
The Grand Suites, Master Suites and Regent Suites come with two bathrooms, additional WiFi log-ins and Canapés served daily.
Should you choose to cruise in a Concierge Suite or above, you will benefit from priority online reservations for dinner and shore excursions as well as discounted prices on premium wine and spirits. You will also receive a one-night pre-cruise hotel package, which includes transfers, breakfast and porterage.
Seven Seas Splendor Dining
Dining onboard Seven Seas Splendor is designed to be a memorable experience and there are a range of venues to choose from. Aside from the main dining room; Compass Rose, the ship offers a choice of no less than four speciality restaurants which include:
- Pacific Rim: Looking for a taste of the orient? This Asian-themed dining venue offers incredible Pan-Asian dishes set against a soft backdrop of understated lighting, dark woods and high-quality furnishings.
- Chartreuse: Parisian-chic fine dining and sweeping ocean views - what could be better? Chartreuse offers a choice of dishes that exude everything there is to be celebrated about modern French gastronomy.
- Prime 7: A Regent Seven Seas favourite! This world-class steak house serves up a variety of delectable meat and fish dishes in an exclusive environment complete with leather wing-back chairs and over-sized menus.
- Sette Mari at La Veranda: By day, La Veranda is the place to head to for breakfast or a laid-back lunch, however, when the sun goes down it is transformed into one of the best Italian restaurants at sea and we can think of no better place to enjoy fresh pasta, mouth-watering mains and a variety of divine desserts.
For a more informal option, the Seven Seas Splendor’s Pool Grill is a great choice for light bites and snacks, while the Cafe is open throughout the day for guests to enjoy complimentary coffee and hot drinks prepared by Regent’s very own baristas.
24-hour room service is also available should you wish to dine in the surroundings of your suite.
Seven Seas Splendor - Onboard Facilities & Public Areas
While the onboard facilities and public areas onboard Seven Seas Splendor are similar to that which you will find on Explorer, there are a few notable differences. The main one is the re-introduction of Coffee Connection; a chic metropolitan cafe where you can enjoy a range of hot drinks while relaxing in elegant surroundings. With outside seating available, it’s perfect for those warm weather voyages!
Other areas include the Constellation Theatre, which plays host to much of the evening’s entertainment, and a number of lounges (the Splendor Lounge, Observation Lounge and Meridian Lounge), all of which offer a different environment in which to relax. There is also the smoking-permitted Connoisseur Club and the Casino, which gives you the chance to try your luck at games such as Blackjack, Poker and Roulette.
For a spot of pampering, the ship’s Canyon Ranch Spa offers a range of treatments for relaxation and rejuvenation.
Other facilities on Seven Seas Splendor include:
- Outdoor pool and jacuzzis
- Terrace area with an infinity pool
- Two boutiques
- Culinary Arts Kitchen
- Fitness suite with gym equipment
- Sports deck with shuffleboard, paddle tennis and bocce
For further information regarding Seven Seas Splendor, please call our Voyage Consultants on 0800 008 6677. Alternatively, please make an online your enquiry for your preferred sailing.
Seven Seas Splendor Images
Seven Seas Splendor Cruises
|6 Feb 2020||Barcelona to Miami||14 days||Seven Seas Splendor|
|7 Feb 2020||Barcelona to Miami||14 days||Seven Seas Splendor|
|14 Mar 2020||Los Angeles to Miami||16 days||Seven Seas Splendor|
|1 Apr 2020||EXCLUSIVE: Jewels of the Tropics - Miami to New York||15 days||Seven Seas Splendor|
|16 Apr 2020||New York to Barcelona||14 days||Seven Seas Splendor|
|16 Apr 2020||New York to Venice||26 days||Seven Seas Splendor|
|30 Apr 2020||EXCLUSIVE: Mediterranean Perfection - Barcelona to Venice||12 days||Seven Seas Splendor|
|8 May 2020||Barcelona to Rome||7 days||Seven Seas Splendor|
|12 May 2020||Venice To Barcelona||16 days||Seven Seas Splendor|
|12 May 2020||Venice To Rome (Civitavecchia)||9 days||Seven Seas Splendor|
|21 May 2020||Rome (Civitavecchia) To Barcelona||7 days||Seven Seas Splendor|
|28 May 2020||EXCLUSIVE: Summer of Splendor - Barcelona to Rome||7 days||Seven Seas Splendor|
|28 May 2020||Barcelona to Barcelona||19 days||Seven Seas Splendor|
|4 Jun 2020||Rome to Barcelona||12 days||Seven Seas Splendor|
|16 Jun 2020||EXCLUSIVE: Iberia & Italia - Barcelona to Monte Carlo||10 days||Seven Seas Splendor|