Seven Seas Splendor
Luxury Perfected | Regent's New Luxury Ship
Seven Seas Splendor is a 750-guest luxury cruise ship which entered service for Regent Seven Seas Cruises in 2020. Taking inspiration from the design of 2015's Seven Seas Explorer, Seven Seas Splendor is an excellent choice of vessel should you be seeking a cruise holiday where everything is included.
We were fortunate enough to be amongst the first people to cruise on Seven Seas Splendor before her official launch in February 2020. You can read our review here or watch our ship tour on our YouTube channel.
Seven Seas Splendor Suites
Seven Seas Splendor offers guests a choice of 10 suites, ranging from the classic Veranda Suite to the opulent Regent Suite. All of the ship’s suites have their own private veranda as well as the following amenities:
- En-suite bathroom with luxurious amenities
- Interactive flat-screen television (with film library)
- Seating area with vanity desk
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Built-in closet and safe
- Free unlimited WiFi for one device
The Superior Suites, Grand Suites, Master Suites and Regent Suites come with two bathrooms, additional WiFi log-ins and Canapés served daily.
Should you choose to cruise in a Concierge Suite or above, you will benefit from priority online reservations for dinner and shore excursions as well as discounted prices on premium wine and spirits. You will also receive a one-night pre-cruise hotel package, which includes transfers, breakfast and porterage.
Seven Seas Splendor Dining
Dining onboard Seven Seas Splendor is designed to be a memorable experience and there are a range of venues to choose from. Aside from the main dining room; Compass Rose, the ship offers a choice of no less than four speciality restaurants which include:
- Pacific Rim: Looking for a taste of the orient? This Asian-themed dining venue offers incredible Pan-Asian dishes set against a soft backdrop of understated lighting, dark woods and high-quality furnishings.
- Chartreuse: Parisian-chic fine dining and sweeping ocean views - what could be better? Chartreuse offers a choice of dishes that exude everything there is to be celebrated about modern French gastronomy.
- Prime 7: A Regent Seven Seas favourite! This world-class steak house serves up a variety of delectable meat and fish dishes in an exclusive environment complete with leather wing-back chairs and over-sized menus.
- Sette Mari at La Veranda: By day, La Veranda is the place to head to for breakfast or a laid-back lunch, however, when the sun goes down it is transformed into one of the best Italian restaurants at sea and we can think of no better place to enjoy fresh pasta, mouth-watering mains and a variety of divine desserts.
For a more informal option, the Seven Seas Splendor’s Pool Grill is a great choice for light bites and snacks, while the Cafe is open throughout the day for guests to enjoy complimentary coffee and hot drinks prepared by Regent’s very own baristas.
24-hour room service is also available should you wish to dine in the surroundings of your suite.
Seven Seas Splendor - Onboard Facilities & Public Areas
While the onboard facilities and public areas onboard Seven Seas Splendor are similar to that which you will find on Explorer, there are a few notable differences. The main one is the re-introduction of Coffee Connection; a chic metropolitan cafe where you can enjoy a range of hot drinks while relaxing in elegant surroundings. With outside seating available, it’s perfect for those warm weather voyages!
Other areas include the Constellation Theatre, which plays host to much of the evening’s entertainment, and a number of lounges (the Splendor Lounge, Observation Lounge and Meridian Lounge), all of which offer a different environment in which to relax. There is also the smoking-permitted Connoisseur Club and the Casino, which gives you the chance to try your luck at games such as Blackjack, Poker and Roulette.
For a spot of pampering, the ship’s Canyon Ranch Spa offers a range of treatments for relaxation and rejuvenation.
Other facilities on Seven Seas Splendor include:
- Outdoor pool and jacuzzis
- Terrace area with an infinity pool
- Two boutiques
- Culinary Arts Kitchen
- Fitness suite with gym equipment
- Sports deck with shuffleboard, paddle tennis and bocce
For further information regarding Seven Seas Splendor, please call our Voyage Consultants on 0800 008 6677. Alternatively, please make an online your enquiry for your preferred sailing.
Seven Seas Splendor Images
Seven Seas Splendor Cruises
|6 Aug 2021||Magnificent Fjords & Peaks - London (Southampton) to Copenhagen||14 days||Seven Seas Splendor|
|20 Aug 2021||Copenhagen to Stockholm||10 days||Seven Seas Splendor|
|30 Aug 2021||Stockholm to Istanbul||59 days||Seven Seas Splendor|
|30 Aug 2021||Cobblestone Pathways - Stockholm to London (Southampton)||12 days||Seven Seas Splendor|
|11 Sep 2021||British Isles - Southampton Roundtrip||12 days||Seven Seas Splendor|
|22 Sep 2021||London (Southampton) to Barcelona||14 days||Seven Seas Splendor|
|6 Oct 2021||Fall for Italy - Barcelona to Venice||12 days||Seven Seas Splendor|
|18 Oct 2021||Venice to Istanbul||10 days||Seven Seas Splendor|
|28 Oct 2021||Return of the Byzantine - Istanbul to Athens||7 days||Seven Seas Splendor|
|4 Nov 2021||Sunset Over Istanbul - Athens (Piraeus) to Athens||7 days||Seven Seas Splendor|
|11 Nov 2021||Athens to Miami||26 days||Seven Seas Splendor|
|11 Nov 2021||Ancient Ruins of Greece & Rome - Athens to Barcelona||12 days||Seven Seas Splendor|
|23 Nov 2021||Towards the Horizon - Barcelona To Miami||14 days||Seven Seas Splendor|
|7 Dec 2021||Miami to Miami||10 days||Seven Seas Splendor|
|7 Dec 2021||Miami to Miami||20 days||Seven Seas Splendor|