Oceania Cruises Unveils Details of $50 Million Fleet Upgrade
Oceania Cruises, one of the world’s most luxurious cruise lines, has announced details of a $50 million fleet upgrade.
The refurbishment programme will be the largest in the company’s history with the award-winning trip of R-Class ships, Regatta, Nautica and Insignia undergoing a combined $50 million transformation in 2014.
Oceania Cruises shall retain the charm, warmth and intimacy that guests have come to cherish onboard but all public rooms, suites and staterooms will feature elegant new furnishings and décor. Many of the design elements that debuted on Oceania’s newest vessels, Marina and Riviera, shall be added during the refurbishments. These include Baristas, Oceania Cruises signature speciality coffee bar and the state of the art grill in the Terrace Café.
“We are thrilled to have the opportunity to incorporate many of the best features and interior design elements from our acclaimed Marina and Riviera to Regatta, Insignia and Nautica. Not only does it enrich and enhance the guest experience, it underscores our commitment to providing our guests with a consistently outstanding experience across the entire fleet,” stated Kunal S. Kamlani, President of Oceania Cruises.
· All staterooms will receive rich new décor, imbuing them with a new sense of style, elegance and flair.
· Penthouse suites will be transformed with stunning new furnishings, rich upholstery and a vibrant yet calming palette that reflects the sea, sun and sky.
· Owner’s and Vista Suites will receive new bathrooms featuring oversized showers along with new marble and granite vanities.
· The addition of Baristas, the relaxing coffee bar where master baristas prepare complimentary illy® espressos, frothy cappuccinos and fresh pastries throughout the day.
· The Terrace Café will be transformed with dramatic new furnishings, flooring, wall-coverings, and lighting. This restaurant will also feature a state-of-the-art grill, which prepares cooked-to-order specialties such as juicy steaks, succulent lobster tails and mouth-watering chops
· Horizons will be resplendent in a new palate of soothing sea blues, cocoa brown and mint and furnished with all new chairs and sofas that are perfect for conversing, relaxing or simply taking in the stunning views.
· The Main Lounges will be completely refurbished with new carpeting, chairs and luxurious new fabrics and upholstery.
· Ever-popular Martinis bar will receive new furnishings while retaining its classic ambiance.
· The pool deck will sport all new furniture and new tile work.
· The Canyon Ranch Spa Club will have new Steam and Changing Rooms with dramatic new mosaics.
· The Sports Deck, located atop the ship with magnificent vistas of the sea, features a new mini-golf course, new shuffleboard courts and selection of deck games.
Insignia will debut on May 8 2014 in Barcelona for her 7-day Jewels of Europe Cruise. Ports of call include: Palma De Mallorca, Monte Carlo, Portofino and Florence/Pisa. Fares start from £1616 per person.
Nautica will debut on May 16 2014 in Civitavecchia for her 10-day Cliffs and Coves cruise. Ports of call include: Sorrento, Florence/Pisa, Portofino, Barcelona and Saint-Tropez. Fares start from £1849 per person and include flights, free gratuities and free internet.
Regatta will debut on June 7 2014 in Vancouver for her 10-day Majesty of Alaska cruise. Ports of call include: Sitka, Juneau, Skagway, Ketchikan and Victoria. Fares start from £2399 per person and include flights.
For more information on cruises with Oceania then please give one of our cruise experts a call on 0800 008 6677