Kids Sail FREE On Selected 2015 Crystal Cruises Voyages
Crystal Cruises , the world’s most luxurious cruise line, is offering incredible savings on family travel across several cruises on both Crystal Symphony and Crystal Serenity this autumn and winter, with kids sailing free and a host of perks for families and groups.
From September to December 2015, children under the age of 17 can sail free in a third berth with two full fare paying adults, while groups and families of six or more can also enjoy additional shipboard credits of up to $400 per stateroom, a $500 credit towards a ‘Crystal Private Adventure’, family photo and other benefits offered with the line’s ‘Crystal Family Memories’ programme - This limited offer is available up until the 30th April, so call us today to find out more and secure your stateroom aboard Crystal Symphony or Crystal Serenity.
Crystal Adventures ashore will allow inquisitive guests and junior cruisers to explore the ruins of Pompeii; take painting lessons from a local artist in Santorini; experience an up close encounter with dolphins at Prospect Reef in Tortola; explore the rich array of marine life aboard a submarine in Aruba; and even enjoy South American holiday customs in Brazil. There really is an excursion available to quench the thirst of every young thrill seeker and explorer.
The fun continues onboard too, with Crystal’s purpose-built Fantasia and Waves children’s and teens’ facilities – unique in luxury cruising.
Fantasia welcomes kids aged 3-7 and 8-12 with an array of games, crafts, PlayStation and Xbox 360 kiosks and large-screen televisions, board games and personal computers with entertainment and education. A video arcade at Waves keeps teens ages 13-17 entertained as well. The Library offers a selection of children's books and videos for in-room viewing and The Hollywood Theatre is available for movie screenings.
Voyages included in the Kids Sail Free offer are:
- September 13 - New England & Canada (New York to Montreal) 7-nights
- September 27 - New England & Canada (Montreal to New York) 7-nights
- October 24 - New England & Canada (Round-trip New York) 7-nights
- October 31 - US East Coast & Caribbean (New York to Miami) 14-nights
- November 14 - Caribbean (Round-trip Miami) 14-nights
- November 28 - Caribbean (Round-trip Miami) 14-nights
- December 19 - South America/Holiday (San Juan to Rio de Janeiro) 15-nights
- September 6 - Mediterranean (Venice to Istanbul) 7-nights
- September 13 - Mediterranean (Round-trip Istanbul) 7-nights
- September 20 - Mediterranean (Istanbul to Rome) 12-nights
- October 11 - Mediterranean (Athens to Venice) 7-nights
- October 18 - Mediterranean (Venice to Monte Carlo) 7-nights
- November 6 - Mediterranean & Western Europe (Monte Carlo to Lisbon) 7-nights
- November 13 - Mediterranean & Western Europe (Lisbon to Monte Carlo) 9-nights
- November 22 - Mediterranean (Monte Carlo to Marseille) 7-nights
- November 29 - Mediterranean (Marseille to Lisbon) 12-nights
We do expect the free child places to fill up quite quickly, so if you are interested in taking a family cruise with Crystal Cruises in 2015, then please get in touch today by calling one of our friendly Cruise Experts on 0800 008 6677.