Hapag Lloyd Cruises
In a relatively short space of time, Hapag Lloyd Cruises has established itself as one of the world’s leading luxury cruise lines. Offering an elegant blend of luxuriously modern onboard facilities alongside expertly-crafted itineraries, every element of the Hapag Lloyd experience has been designed with you in mind.
Undoubtedly the jewel in Hapag Lloyd Cruises’ crown is MS Europa 2. Built in 2012, the 516 guest capacity ship made her debut in 2013 and is one of the most prestigious ships at sea. She was awarded a Five Star Plus rating in the Berlitz Guide to Cruising and is noted for having one of the highest guest-to-space ratios at sea.
Hapag Lloyd Cruises 2019 / 2020
Hapag-Lloyd Cruises will offer a series of European voyages in the Mediterranean and Baltic during the summer months before heading to more exotic destinations for the winter. In addition to this, Hapag-Lloyd’s fleet will be enhanced by the arrival of two new expedition ships, MS HANSEATIC Inspiration and MS HANSEATIC Nature. Offering capacity for no more than 230 guests, the vessels will sail an exciting collection of itineraries in the polar regions and Latin America.
2020 will follow a similar pattern to 2019 for Hapag-Lloyd Cruises, although there are several notable highlights. MS HANSEATIC Inspiration visits The Great Lakes for the first time in June 2020, while MS EUROPA will operate a series of theme cruises, including one art-themed Mediterranean voyage in March 2020.
Why Choose Hapag Lloyd Cruises?
Here are just a few of our own favourite reasons why Hapag Lloyd should be high on your list of considerations for your next (or first!) cruise holiday:
1. The fleet's versatility, especially the two expedition vessels, enables Hapag-Lloyd to offer a diverse collection of itineraries - if there is a new place you wish to explore, you can rest assured that Hapag-Lloyd will take you there.
2. Hapag-Lloyd is famed for the world-class level of service aboard their ships, managing to be both be friendly yet unobtrusive.
3. Flexible durations are a key feature and with voyages ranging from 3 to 35+ days, there’s a cruise to suit most time-scales.
4. Hapag's ships, particularly MS Europa 2, offer an uncompromising level of onboard luxury. From the decor of the suites to the hand-picked artwork that adorns the walls, no stone has been left unturned in creating the ultimate six-star environment.
5. Hapag-Lloyd Cruises is a fine choice for families thanks to the excellent kids/teens entertainment programme, which includes everything from 3D cinema showings, cooking classes and a variety of activities both onboard and ashore.
Book Hapag Lloyd Cruises with a UK agent
If you are interested in booking a Hapag Lloyd cruise and would like us to provide you with a quote for your preferred itinerary, please contact us today on 0800 008 6677. Alternatively, simply select your favourite voyage and make an online enquiry. Many of our Voyage Consultants have experienced cruising with Hapag Lloyd first-hand and are therefore excellently placed to help you book your cruise holiday.