Hapag Lloyd Cruises
Specialising in both ultra-luxury voyages and expedition-style adventures, Hapag-Lloyd Cruises are regarded as one of the world’s leading cruise lines.
Hapag-Lloyd Cruises offer a range of exciting itineraries in all seven continents; from the frozen plains of Antarctica to the enchanting Far East. Regardless of which voyage you choose, you can expect to enjoy a luxurious onboard all-suite accommodation, world-class dining and excellent, personable service.
The Cruise Line is one of the UK’s leading Hapag-Lloyd specialists and is delighted to offer exclusive fares on many Hapag cruises. For more information, please call our Voyage Consultants on 0800 008 6677.
Hapag-Lloyd Cruises' Ships
MS EUROPA 2 is a modern luxury cruise ship and has been awarded the 5-stars-plus in the Berlitz Cruise Guide since she launched in 2013, while the new MS HANSEATIC Inspiration is purpose-built for expedition-style cruises in Antarctica, South America, Africa and the Arctic.
The fleet is rounded off with MS BREMEN (1990) and MS EUROPA (1999), while a new expedition ship, MS HANSEATIC Spirit, is scheduled to arrive in 2021 and will join MS HANSEATIC Nature (2019) in offering cruises for German-speaking guests only.
Why Choose Hapag-Lloyd Cruises?
Here are just a few of our favourite reasons why Hapag-Lloyd should be high on your list of considerations for your next (or first!) cruise holiday:
1. The fleet's versatility, especially the two expedition vessels, enables Hapag-Lloyd to offer a diverse collection of itineraries - if there is a new place you wish to explore, you can rest assured that Hapag-Lloyd will take you there.
2. Hapag-Lloyd is famed for the world-class level of service aboard their ships, managing to be both be friendly yet unobtrusive.
3. Flexible durations are an attractive feature, and with voyages ranging from 3 to 35+ days, there’s a cruise to suit most time-scales.
4. Hapag's ships, particularly MS Europa 2, offer an uncompromising level of onboard luxury. From the decor of the suites to the hand-picked artwork that adorns the walls, no stone has been left unturned in creating the ultimate six-star environment.
5. Hapag-Lloyd Cruises is a fine choice for families thanks to the excellent kids/teens entertainment programme, which includes everything from 3D cinema showings, cooking classes and a variety of activities both onboard and ashore.
Included on a Hapag-Lloyd Cruise:
When you choose to cruise with Hapag-Lloyd, the following elements are all included in the cruise fare:
- All-suite accommodation, complete with mini-bar, coffee machine and entertainment system.
- 24-hour room service
- All dining, with a choice of seven gourmet restaurants.
- Tea, coffee and other selected refreshments
- Daily entertainment programme
- Zodiac excursions (weather/itinerary permitting)
In addition to this, many of Hapag-Lloyd cruises we offer include an onboard beverage credit, which you can use to put towards alcoholic drinks during your cruise.
Hapag-Lloyd Cruises 2019 / 2020
Hapag-Lloyd Cruises will offer a series of European voyages in the Mediterranean and Baltic during the summer months before heading to more exotic destinations for the winter. In addition to this, Hapag-Lloyd’s fleet will be enhanced by the arrival of two new expedition ships, MS HANSEATIC Inspiration and MS HANSEATIC Nature. Offering capacity for no more than 230 guests, the vessels will sail an exciting collection of itineraries in the polar regions and Latin America.
2020 will follow a similar pattern to 2019 for Hapag-Lloyd Cruises, although there are several notable highlights. MS HANSEATIC Inspiration visits The Great Lakes for the first time in June 2020, while MS EUROPA will operate a series of theme cruises, including one art-themed Mediterranean voyage in March 2020.
Book Hapag-Lloyd Cruises with a UK agent
If you would like to book a Hapag-Lloyd cruise and would like to receive a quotation for a future sailing, please contact our Voyage Consultants on 0800 008 6677. Alternatively, feel free to browse the collection of itineraries below and make an online enquiry.
Did you know? Many of our Voyage Consultants have sailed with Hapag-Lloyd Cruises. If you have any questions or require additional information not featured on our website, just let us know!