One of the most highly styled and spacious ships in the world, Crystal Serenity offers fabulous food and flawless, European style service in some of the most luxurious surroundings of any ship afloat.
The two-level Crystal Cove features a small waterfall, bar and glass piano, with shops and an elegant bistro on the upper level. This 68,000 ton ship carries a maximum of 1,080 passengers on a hull that could easily pack in twice as many people.
This creates a sense of space, style and luxury almost unique to Serenity. There is a fabulous Palm Court observation lounge, filled with light from floor to ceiling glass windows, a small but highly styled casino, and a disco for the dedicated night owls.
In keeping with Crystal Cruises all-luxury style, suites are an especially strong point, all being outside and the great majority having balconies. The pool areas include one with a retractable glass roof and lots of elegant wicker furniture. Fixtures and fittings everywhere throughout this sumptuous vessel are the finest quality at every level.
Crystal’s education and enrichment programme is one of the most comprehensive at sea, with outstanding quality guest lecturers. Entertainment is geared to complement the style of the ships, with superb individual singers, pianists and excellent live bands.
Crystal Serenity is a beautifully served, distinctive and elegant luxury cruise ship, ideal for pampering yourself and your loved ones in surroundings that make relaxation an art form.
Crystal Serenity Accommodation
All staterooms on Crystal Serenity are outside, many with balconies, and there are three categories of luxurious suites as detailed below. Each room comes with a bathtub and shower, toilet, twin beds that convert to queen, refrigerator and safe, plus a TV/DVD combination. Sheets are high quality Egyptian cotton.
- Outside staterooms are 226 sq. ft and have a large window, plus seating area.
- Three grades of veranda staterooms have all of the above, plus a fully furnished private teak veranda. Grades A and B are lower down, while grade AA has preferred location on the penthouse deck
- Grade PH suite is 403 sq. ft, with larger living area and veranda, Jacuzzi bath and butler service
- Grade PS suite has expanded living areas and larger veranda, bidet in the bathroom and butler service. 538 sq. ft
- Crystal Penthouse grade CP is 1,345 sq. ft and has separate guest bathroom, private workout facilities and library, butler service and bidet in main bathroom, as well as padded loungers on the balcony.
All grades feature bottled water and soft drinks as complimentary, while balconies also include beer in fridge. Grades PH and above feature one time complimentary liquor package set ups that vary from grade to grade
Crystal Serenity Entertainment
- Elegant Crystal Cove with pianist, occasional live singers and jazz recitals
- Avenue saloon is a stylish piano bar
- Pulse disco and Karaoke through until the small hours
- Main lounge for dancing and formal evenings, plus elegant song and dance revues
- Palm Court for pre dinner drinks and after dinner dancing
- Smart, highly styled casino
Crystal Serenity Dining & Facilities
- Large amounts of open deck space with large pool and Jacuzzi
- Several fabulous dining venues including Italian, as well as the beautiful Crystal dining room and lido buffet for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Trident Grill for al fresco and late evening meals
- Weekly themed lunchtimes buffets in the sun such as Asian, Mexican, etc
- Fabulous on board enrichment programme featuring language, music and technology classes, plus extensive lecture programme
- Extensive room service menus
- Many suites allow ordering in service for main meals from alternative restaurants
- Champagne served upon embarkation
- Sports and paddle tennis court
- Wrap around promenade deck and jogging track
- Full service feng shui spa
- Library and computer centre with CD and DVD collection available for guest use in cabins
- Highly styled shopping gallery
- Bistro atop Crystal Cove with complimentary pastries and cappuccinos, plus light snacks.
The Crystal Method - Andrew Maclear reports on what makes Crystal Cruises' approach to cuisine so special.
Crystal Serenity Images
Crystal Serenity Cruises
|29 Jul 2019||Amsterdam To Lisbon||14 days||Crystal Serenity|
|29 Jul 2019||Amsterdam to Montecarlo||25 days||Crystal Serenity|
|12 Aug 2019||Iberian Getaway - Lisbon To Monte Carlo||11 days||Crystal Serenity|
|23 Aug 2019||Romantic Riviera - Monte Carlo to Rome||8 days||Crystal Serenity|
|31 Aug 2019||Italy & France - Rome (Civitavecchia) Roundtrip||7 days||Crystal Serenity|
|31 Aug 2019||Ligurian Sea Medley - Rome Roundtrip||7 days||Crystal Serenity|
|31 Aug 2019||Italy, France & The Adriatic - Rome to Venice||14 days||Crystal Serenity|
|7 Sep 2019||Romantic Reflections - Rome to Venice||7 days||Crystal Serenity|
|12 Sep 2019||EXCLUSIVE PACKAGE: Orient Express & Adriatic Adventurer||9 days||Crystal Serenity|
|14 Sep 2019||Save up to £790pp! Mediterranean & The Adriatic||7 days||Crystal Serenity|
|21 Sep 2019||Venice to Barcelona||12 days||Crystal Serenity|
|21 Sep 2019||Venice to Rome||19 days||Crystal Serenity|
|3 Oct 2019||Mediterranean Arts - Barcelona To Civitavecchia||7 days||Crystal Serenity|
|3 Oct 2019||Barcelona to AThens||20 days||Crystal Serenity|
|10 Oct 2019||Rome To Athens||13 days||Crystal Serenity|