Aurora is a family-friendly mid-sized ship and her superb design ensures a good passenger-to-space ratio with plenty of open deck space. There are over 900 cabins, most of which have an outside view and they vary in size and standard from the imposing 953 sq. ft Penthouse Suite to the very agreeable 150 sq. ft Inside Stateroom.
The ship has a tremendous amount of on board entertainment, designed to entice all age ranges and interest groups. ‘Club Aurora’ amuses children and teens throughout the day and well into the evening, while adults engage themselves in a variety of other diversions from the relaxation of Oasis spa to the excitement of Monte Carlo Club Casino and the Curzon Theatre.
Aurora has a choice of great dining options, from British-style cuisine of Medina to the creative and flavoursome dishes of Café Bordeaux. You will also find East aboard Aurora, an Asian-fusion restaurant by Atul Kochhar. All venues are stylishly furnished with friendly and attentive service.
With exciting travel itineraries and first-rate service the Aurora provides a pleasurable cruise service for every type of passenger, and is ideally placed to cater for families with children.
P&O Cruises Aurora Accommodation
Accommodation on the Aurora
- 2 Penthouse Suites (953 sq. ft)
- 10 Suites with Balcony and Bath/Shower (445 sq. ft)
- Mini-Suite with Balcony and Bath/Shower (325 sq. ft)
- Deluxe Stateroom with Balcony and Bath/Shower (246 sq. ft)
- Balcony Stateroom (221 sq. ft)
- Inside/Outside Stateroom (150 sq. ft)
Aurora Suites include
- Two lower beds convertible to a king-size bed.
- Bathroom with full-size whirlpool bath and separate shower.
- Dressing area.
- Lounge area with sofa, chairs and table.
- DVD player
- Mini stereo
- Butler service
Aurora Staterooms include
- Two lower beds convertible to a King-size bed.
- Bathroom with small bath, shower and WC
- Two-seater sofa and table
P&O Cruises Aurora Dining Options
The Aurora’s midships restaurant serving tasty cuisine in a Moorish theme.
120-seat French restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine designed by Marco Pierre-White. Cover charge required.
Aurora's Asian-fusion restaurant from Atul Kochhar, A cover charge applies here.
Poolside burgers and snacks.
P&O Cruises Aurora Features & Facilities
- Curzon Theatre – featuring performances by the Stadium Theatre Company.
- Monte Carlo Club Casino
- The Playhouse cinema
- A selection of lively bars and show lounges
- Oasis spa
- 3 pools and 4 whirlpools
- Sports court
|17 May 2020||Mediterranean||19 days||Aurora|
|5 Jun 2020||Mediterranean||18 days||Aurora|
|23 Jun 2020||Baltic||14 days||Aurora|
|7 Jul 2020||Norway & Iceland||12 days||Aurora|
|19 Jul 2020||Norway & Iceland||21 days||Aurora|
|9 Aug 2020||Canary Islands & Iberia||7 days||Aurora|
|16 Aug 2020||Norway & Iceland||14 days||Aurora|
|30 Aug 2020||Mediterranean||19 days||Aurora|
|18 Sep 2020||North America & Canada||24 days||Aurora|
|12 Oct 2020||Mediterranean||18 days||Aurora|
|30 Oct 2020||Norway and Northern Lights||12 days||Aurora|
|11 Nov 2020||Roundtrip Southampton||28 days||Aurora|
|9 Dec 2020||Roundtrip Southampton||10 days||Aurora|
|19 Dec 2020||Roundtrip Southampton||2 days||Aurora|
|21 Dec 2020||Roundtrip Southampton||16 days||Aurora|