Arcadia is one of P&O Cruises adult-only cruise ships. She offers 10 passenger decks encompassing 998 cabins in varying size, from the splendid Suite (516 sq. ft) to the pleasant Inside Stateroom (170 sq. ft).
With 886 crew members, service on board Arcadia is impeccable. All passenger needs are catered for and a great variety of entertainment has been provided. One may relax in the Oasis Spa, enjoy marvellous musical performances in The Palladium theatre, or peruse over 3000 works of art within the ship’s collection.
Arcadia is laden with superb dining options from the impressive 2 tier Meridian Restaurant to Marco Pierre White’s ‘Ocean Grill’ and Atul Kochhar’s ‘East Restaurant’. Diners will also enjoy the Neptune Grill.
With an exciting cruise itinerary, modern amenities and lavish service the Arcadia provides outstanding voyages for the discerning traveller.
P&O Cruises Arcadia Accommodation
Accommodation on the Arcadia
- Suite with Balcony and Bath/Shower
- Mini-Suite with Balcony and Bath/Shower
- Deluxe Stateroom with Balcony and Bath/Shower
- Outside Stateroom with Bath/Shower
- Large Inside Stateroom with Shower
- Inside Stateroom with Shower
Arcadia Suites include
- Two lower beds convertible to a king-size bed.
- Bathroom with full-size whirlpool bath and separate shower.
- Dressing area.
- Lounge area with sofa, chairs and table.
- DVD player
- Mini stereo
- Butler service
Arcadia Staterooms include
- Two lower beds convertible to a King-size bed.
- Bathroom with small bath, shower and WC
- Two-seater sofa and table
- Luxurious pamper pack
P&O Cruises Arcadia Dining Options
The Meridian Restaurant
Arcadia’s main eating venue with a high standard of cuisine and an impressive dining area.
The Ocean Grill
Arcadia's steak and seafood reastaurant by Marco Pierre White. A cover charge applies here.
Arcadia's Asian-fusion restaurant by Atul Kochhar. A cover charge applies here.
A food court serving casual meals and snacks on a 24-hour basis.
Neptune Grill Poolside burgers and snacks
P&O Cruises Arcadia Features & Facilities
- The Palladium – A 3-tier show lounge hosting an array of entertainment from cabaret and classical concerts to acrobatics.
- The Monte Carlo Club casino.
- Electra nightclub.
- An assortment of lively bars and lounges
- Oasis Spa with hydropool and thermal suite
- Beauty salon
- 2 pools and 5 whirlpools
|5 Aug 2018||Norwegian Fjords||12 days||Arcadia|
|17 Aug 2018||Scandinavia and Russia||14 days||Arcadia|
|31 Aug 2018||France and Guernsey||3 days||Arcadia|
|3 Sep 2018||USA and Canada||30 days||Arcadia|
|3 Oct 2018||Spain, Italy and France||17 days||Arcadia|
|20 Oct 2018||Caribbean and Azores||28 days||Arcadia|
|17 Nov 2018||Short Break||4 days||Arcadia|
|21 Nov 2018||Atlantic Islands||16 days||Arcadia|
|7 Dec 2018||Short Break||2 days||Arcadia|
|9 Dec 2018||Uk UK Caribbean||28 days||Arcadia|
|6 Jan 2019||World Cruise||99 days||Arcadia|
|6 Jan 2019||Southampton to Sydney||45 days||Arcadia|
|6 Jan 2019||Southampton to San Francisco||24 days||Arcadia|
|6 Jan 2019||Southampton to Brisbane||47 days||Arcadia|
|30 Jan 2019||San Francisco to Brisbane||23 days||Arcadia|