A New Look For Oceania Cruises Insignia, Nautica And Regatta
Oceania Cruises has announced that the new look `R’ class ships, the 684-guest Regatta, Insignia and Nautica, will be revealed during inaugural sailings in early summer 2014, following a $50m investment.
Dry docks are scheduled from April 24 to June 6, 2014 with Insignia and Nautica being refurbished in Marseilles, France and Regatta in Vancouver, BC.
Insignia will debut her renovation on May 8, 2014 in Barcelona as she heads off on her 7-day Jewels of Europe cruise. Nautica will debut her new look on May 16, 2014 in Civitavecchia for her 10-day Cliffs & Coves cruise and Regatta on June 7, 2014 in Vancouver for her 10-day Majesty of Alaska cruise.
Highlights of the refurbishment are:
- All staterooms will have rich new décor, giving them with a sense of style, elegance and flair.
- Penthouse suites will be transformed with stunning new furnishings, rich upholstery and a vibrant yet calming palette that reflects the sea, sun and sky.
- Owner’s and Vista Suites will receive new bathrooms featuring oversized showers along with new marble and granite vanities.
- The addition of Baristas, Oceania Cruises’ relaxing coffee bar where master baristas prepare complimentary Illy® espressos, frothy cappuccinos and fresh pastries throughout the day.
- The Terrace Café will be transformed with dramatic new furnishings, flooring, wall-coverings, and lighting. This restaurant will also feature a state-of-the-art grill which prepares cooked-to-order specialties such as juicy steaks, succulent lobster tails and mouth-watering chops
- Horizons will be resplendent in a new palate of soothing sea blues, cocoa brown and mint and furnished with new chairs and sofas that are perfect for conversing, relaxing or simply taking in the stunning views.
- The Main Lounge will be completely refurbished with new carpeting, chairs and luxurious new fabrics and upholstery.
- Ever-popular Martinis will receive new furnishings while retaining its classic ambiance.
- The pool deck will sport all new furniture and new tile work.
- The Canyon Ranch Spa Club will have all new Steam and Changing Rooms with dramatic new mosaics.
- The Sports Deck, located atop the ship with magnificent vistas of the sea, features a new mini-golf course, new shuffleboard courts and selection of deck games.
- Insignia will feature the addition of an Artist Loft on Deck 11
- As part of the 2014 R Class refurbishments, Cabanas will be removed from all R Class ships and replaced with mini-golf.
Oceania Cruises is the world’s largest upper premium cruise line. Cuisine, Comfort, Service and outstanding value are the pillars that define Oceania Cruises five-star product and have positioned the line as the cruise company of choice for travellers seeking a truly refined and casually elegant travel experience. Each ship within the fleet is individual and luxurious and offers guests the choice of up to six open seating, gourmet restaurants.
For more information on Oceania Cruises, please call one of our Cruise Experts on 0800 008 6677