ENJOYING THE LUXURY GAP Oscar Wilde said it best. “If you are not too long, I will wait here for you all my life.” But it was also paraphrased by that well-known author Anon, who insisted simply, “Good things come to those who wait.” But, whether we are prepared to wait or not, the simple […]
Archive | Cruise News RSS feed for this section
Around The World In Days, And Days, And Days! Okay, it sounds glamorous, but would you do it? Seriously, would you take almost four months off from work/retirement/feeding the pigeons to circumnavigate the world by cruise ship? Could you even take that much time off? As much as we like to think of ourselves as […]
P&O Are Doing WHAT? It had to happen, of course. After all, zoos now open up the naming of their latest baby – be it giraffe or gerbil – to all and sundry, while sports teams often allow Joe Public to have a say in the naming of new mascots (which is how those for […]
Irving Berlin didn’t coin the phrase, but he certainly made it famous. And now, with a potentially intriguing new take on travelling the high seas in high style, here comes the Ritz-Carlton hotel group with a major new investment in the business. As devotees of the lavish style and indulgent motif of their hotels, we […]
In March 2016, make the Caribbean your ultimate destination as you embark on a 13-night EXCLUSIVE tropical adventure aboard Silversea Cruises Silver Spirit. Begin your holiday with a 3-day pre-cruise luxury hotel stay in Miami, before joining Silver Spirit on a 10-night Caribbean island hopping cruise. Silver Spirit is Silversea’s newest and largest ship and offers all […]
New photos of P&O Cruises Britannia On March 10th 2015, Her Majesty the Queen, accompanied by His Royal Highness The Duke of Edinburgh, officially named P&O Cruises new flagship Britannia in a glittering ceremony in which a bottle of British Wiston Estate Brut NV was broke against the hull of the 143,000 ton cruise ship. […]
Regent Seven Seas Cruises has unveiled its 2016 summer and autumn collection, which features more than 60 destination-rich itineraries, three Grand Voyages and 11 entirely new ports of call. Collectively the Regent Seven Seas fleet will visit iconic and exotic cities in the Mediterranean and Northern Europe; travel through the majestic landscapes of Alaska, New […]
Regent Seven Seas Cruises has revealed details on all ten suite categories that will be offered aboard Seven Seas Explorer. Each and every category of suite (there will be 375 available featuring the largest verandas in the cruise industry) will provide elegance, five-star luxury and relaxing comfort – none more so than the highly acclaimed […]
Seabourn, the award-winning, ultra-luxury cruise line, has unveiled the names of its two new luxury cruise ships, Seabourn Encore and Seabourn Ovation – the first will launch in late 2016 and the second by the spring of 2018. Both vessels will reflect the build and style of their sisters, Seabourn Odyssey, Seabourn Quest and Seabourn […]
Silversea Cruises has started 2015 with the announcement of a new programme that includes shores excursions and complimentary Wi-Fi in every Mediterranean port of call. Guests aboard any of the Silversea fleet can enrich their travel experience with a choice of Silver Shore Select excursions, whether it’s exploring the ancient Acropolis of Athens, stepping back […]
- Galapagos Islands Cruise Guide 23/08/2017
- Enjoying The Luxury Gap 17/08/2017
- Cruising’s Most Splendid Day 10/08/2017
- How About A ‘Virtual Cruise’? 03/08/2017
- Around The World In Days, And Days, And Days! 27/07/2017
- Silver Explorer FAQ 25/07/2017
- Marina, you’ve gotta see her! 13/06/2013
- Small Ship Cruising 25/04/2012
- SeaDream Yacht Club Blog 30/09/2013
- EUROPA 2 – Try it, you WILL love it! 02/09/2014
- Baby Love – Tips For Cruising With Infants 12/02/2013
- MS Europa 2 Review 09/05/2013
- Treadwell & Tenny: We quite like that. Has the ring of history to it....
- Jean palmer: New ship name victory...
- Vera Veness: Have a heart, I love those animals. Not too enamo...
- Treadwell: I promise you, Tenny still has plenty of spring in...
- Vera: I think Tenny should remember how old he is. No s...
- Treadwell & Tenny: The very same, darling. Definitely our trademark :...