Southampton is one of the busiest ports in the world for cargo and passenger vessels and has a collection of wonderful ships that call its shores home. P&O Cruises and Cunard have hundreds of itineraries leaving from Southampton and other lines, such as Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines, Celebrity Cruises and Regent Seven Seas Cruises have […]
Cunard’s Queen Mary 2 is the world’s only true ocean liner and encompassed in her ...
You are unlikely to find another vessel on earth that is as unique and luxurious ...
Seven Seas Explorer will be the fourth addition to the Regent Seven Seas Cruises fleet ...
My husband and I flew with EasyJet from Gatwick to Athens and I arranged a private transfer from the airport to the port. Everything went smoothly and check in was very quick -it took just 30 minutes from arriving at the port to being shown to our table for lunch. Yes, I do mean 30 […]
Hurtigruten, first established in the late 1800s, was initially used by the Norwegian government to help aid correspondence between the remotest parts of Norway’s vast and rather rugged coastline. Following a gradual fleet expansion and an increased focus on tourism throughout the last 30 years, this expert cruise line is now the leading operator for voyages […]
Cruises around the U.K. and Republic of Ireland are incredibly popular, and not just with those visiting from distant shores. I recently embarked on a British Isles and Ireland cruise from Port of Tyne with Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines, and I fell in love with each and every destination. Inspired by my recent cruise, I […]
Contemplating your first cruise but can’t decide what option is right for you? Then look no further! In our blog today, we have chosen several voyages across a wide range of cruise ships – we have everything from a four masted barquentine to the largest passenger vessel ever built for the British market – and we […]
In December 2015, Paul Andrews, one of our Cruise Experts, embarked on a Hurtigruten Arctic Highlights Educational voyage to the far north of Norway. This was his journey… We met at Birmingham International Airport on a rather chilly December morning, to board our charter flight to Tromso, Norway, operated by Germania Airlines. There were only […]
A holiday to South Africa is certainly going to be a trip that you remember for a very long time, but mix that trip with a luxury cruise and it is something that you will ultimately never forget. There are many cruise lines offering South Africa itineraries in 2016/17 and they include: Regent Seven Seas […]
Cunard’s Queen Mary 2 is the world’s only true ocean liner and encompassed in her graceful lines are fifteen restaurants and bars, five swimming pools, a full-sized theatre, a casino, and a world famous Canyon Ranch SpaClub®. She has the largest dance floor at sea in the Queens Room, a 3D cinema, a planetarium – […]
In April, our Marketing Executive Lee embarked on a river cruise with Tauck. It was quite a notable experience as not only was it Lee’s first time with Tauck, it was also his very first cruise! It’s fair to say that he had a good time and returned home with some wonderful stories, so we […]
- Which Cruise Lines Sail From Southampton? 12/10/2016
- Athens To Monte Carlo Aboard Silver Spirit 27/09/2016
- A Day In The Life Of A Hurtigruten Expedition Leader 02/09/2016
- The Best UK Cruise Ports 26/08/2016
- Short Cruises For First-Timers 07/08/2016
- Hurtigruten Arctic Highlights 27/07/2016
- Marina, you’ve gotta see her! 13/06/2013
- Small Ship Cruising 25/04/2012
- SeaDream Yacht Club Blog 30/09/2013
- EUROPA 2 – Try it, you WILL love it! 02/09/2014
- Baby Love – Tips For Cruising With Infants 12/02/2013
- MS Europa 2 Review 09/05/2013
- Top 10 Cruise Lines For Couples | TrueInspiredLiving.com: […] Image from www.cruiseline.co.uk […...
- Romola Smelt: My hubby+myself had the pleasure of Sailing on Que...
- David, Ports of Call: I'd love to try a transatlantic crossing to New Y...
- Seven Seas Mariner Review April 2015: […] well-stocked fridge. You can read more a...
- Mitch: We spent 2 weeks on the Island sky and could not r...
- Regent Seven Seas Cruises Introduces Seven Seas Explorer | CruiseMiss Cruise Blog: […] Reservations for Seven Seas Explorer’s...