Cruises around the U.K. and Republic of Ireland are incredibly popular, and not just with those visiting from distant shores. I recently embarked on a British Isles and Ireland cruise from Port of Tyne with Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines, and I fell in love with each and every destination. Inspired by my recent cruise, I […]
Cunard’s Queen Mary 2 is the world’s only true ocean liner and encompassed in her ...
You are unlikely to find another vessel on earth that is as unique and luxurious ...
Seven Seas Explorer will be the fourth addition to the Regent Seven Seas Cruises fleet ...
Contemplating your first cruise but can’t decide what option is right for you? Then look no further! In our blog today, we have chosen several voyages across a wide range of cruise ships – we have everything from a four masted barquentine to the largest passenger vessel ever built for the British market – and we […]
In December 2015, Paul Andrews, one of our Cruise Experts, embarked on a Hurtigruten Arctic Highlights Educational voyage to the far north of Norway. This was his journey… We met at Birmingham International Airport on a rather chilly December morning, to board our charter flight to Tromso, Norway, operated by Germania Airlines. There were only […]
A holiday to South Africa is certainly going to be a trip that you remember for a very long time, but mix that trip with a luxury cruise and it is something that you will ultimately never forget. There are many cruise lines offering South Africa itineraries in 2016/17 and they include: Regent Seven Seas […]
Cunard’s Queen Mary 2 is the world’s only true ocean liner and encompassed in her graceful lines are fifteen restaurants and bars, five swimming pools, a full-sized theatre, a casino, and a world famous Canyon Ranch SpaClub®. She has the largest dance floor at sea in the Queens Room, a 3D cinema, a planetarium – […]
In April, our Marketing Executive Lee embarked on a river cruise with Tauck. It was quite a notable experience as not only was it Lee’s first time with Tauck, it was also his very first cruise! It’s fair to say that he had a good time and returned home with some wonderful stories, so we […]
A luxury cruise around the world, there really is no other journey on earth quite like it. To see the world, quite literally, one destination at a time and only having to unpack once is the kind of thing that dreams are made of – well, dreams for those of us that live to travel! […]
This November, join world-renowned master Chef Jacques Pépin – Executive Culinary Director for Oceania Cruises – as he takes guests aboard Oceania Marina’s 10-night Medieval Artistry cruise on a culinary adventure. Guests will be treated to specially designed signature menus, engaging lectures, culinary demonstrations and much more. The Venice to Rome voyage will include book signings, […]
There are few places in this world that have the charm and intrigue that Alaska offers us. Discover incredible places such as Denali National Park, Glacier Bay and Canada’s Yukon Territory on a unforgettable voyage. This is Alaska with Holland America Line. Discover Alaska with Holland America Line Alaska, where glaciers flow into the sea, […]
- The Best UK Cruise Ports 26/08/2016
- Short Cruises For First-Timers 07/08/2016
- Hurtigruten Arctic Highlights 27/07/2016
- South Africa Cruise And Safari Adventure 12/07/2016
- Queen Mary 2 Remastered 17/06/2016
- My First Cruise: French Waterways With Tauck 15/06/2016
- Marina, you’ve gotta see her! 13/06/2013
- Small Ship Cruising 25/04/2012
- SeaDream Yacht Club Blog 30/09/2013
- EUROPA 2 – Try it, you WILL love it! 02/09/2014
- Baby Love – Tips For Cruising With Infants 12/02/2013
- MS Europa 2 Review 09/05/2013
- Top 10 Cruise Lines For Couples | TrueInspiredLiving.com: […] Image from www.cruiseline.co.uk […...
- Romola Smelt: My hubby+myself had the pleasure of Sailing on Que...
- David, Ports of Call: I'd love to try a transatlantic crossing to New Y...
- Seven Seas Mariner Review April 2015: […] well-stocked fridge. You can read more a...
- Mitch: We spent 2 weeks on the Island sky and could not r...
- Regent Seven Seas Cruises Introduces Seven Seas Explorer | CruiseMiss Cruise Blog: […] Reservations for Seven Seas Explorer’s...