Built in 1989, Silver Explorer has been in operation for nearly 30 years, during which time she has established herself as as one of the world’s leading expedition-orientated cruise ships. As one of the UK’s top-selling agents for Silversea Expeditions, we’re often asked a variety of questions by our clients about Silver Explorer eager to […]
Tag Archives | Silversea Cruises
Our EXCLUSIVE luxury cruise packages offer a variety of added extras and at great value! Each one has been hand-tailored by our Cruise Experts and each one is different. We have packages available with a wide range of cruise lines including, Silversea, Crystal Cruises Holland America Line, SeaDream Yacht Club, Cunard and Windstar Cruises. All […]
What’s included in an all-inclusive cruise? That really is the burning question, as it can differ slightly between cruise lines. Some quite literally offer everything, where as others offer what you would expect: accommodation, food, drinks and pre-paid gratuities. The good thing about all-inclusive cruising is that you get so much more from your ocean […]
In March 2016, make the Caribbean your ultimate destination as you embark on a 13-night EXCLUSIVE tropical adventure aboard Silversea Cruises Silver Spirit. Begin your holiday with a 3-day pre-cruise luxury hotel stay in Miami, before joining Silver Spirit on a 10-night Caribbean island hopping cruise. Silver Spirit is Silversea’s newest and largest ship and offers all […]
In 2016, Silversea Cruises is offering some incredible voyages to Asia and the Far East aboard Silver Shadow, and each one will include flights, a 2-night pre-cruise luxury hotel stay, complimentary shore excursions and free Wi-Fi. Some of the destinations offered on these voyages are truly incredible, for many they are once in a lifetime […]
Journey to some of the most remote regions on earth with Silversea Expeditions. A voyage with Silversea Expeditions offers everything that you would expect from Silversea Cruises, superb accommodation, fine-dining and modern facilities, but with a much greater focus on destination immersion and discovery than you would normally encounter on a traditional luxury cruise holiday. […]
Our Luxury Cruise Collection is back and packed with amazing offers from some of the world’s best and most luxurious cruise lines. Our April collection showcases the best luxury voyages departing throughout the rest of this year plus 2016 cruise highlights, including new voyages on not one, but three new ships: Oceania Sirena, Seven Seas […]
If you are looking for a quick getaway in the coming months, then we have an ideal selection of voyages available and to some superb destinations. Escape the cold and damp U.K. and soak up some Mediterranean sunshine, discover the beauty of the Baltic region as you visit ports including Helsinki, Copenhagen and Tallinn, or head to […]
Silversea Cruises fleet of 8 small ships were purposely designed for those who wish to discover the world while indulging in the comfort and luxury that comes with five-star travel. All staterooms aboard are ocean-view and the majority offer a butler service and private balcony. Culinary experiences are of the highest standard and guests can […]
Silversea Cruises has started 2015 with the announcement of a new programme that includes shores excursions and complimentary Wi-Fi in every Mediterranean port of call. Guests aboard any of the Silversea fleet can enrich their travel experience with a choice of Silver Shore Select excursions, whether it’s exploring the ancient Acropolis of Athens, stepping back […]
- Enjoying The Luxury Gap 17/08/2017
- Cruising’s Most Splendid Day 10/08/2017
- How About A ‘Virtual Cruise’? 03/08/2017
- Around The World In Days, And Days, And Days! 27/07/2017
- Silver Explorer FAQ 25/07/2017
- You Know Who Does Classic Cruising? Disney Does Classic Cruising 20/07/2017
- Marina, you’ve gotta see her! 13/06/2013
- Small Ship Cruising 25/04/2012
- SeaDream Yacht Club Blog 30/09/2013
- EUROPA 2 – Try it, you WILL love it! 02/09/2014
- Baby Love – Tips For Cruising With Infants 12/02/2013
- MS Europa 2 Review 09/05/2013
- Treadwell & Tenny: We quite like that. Has the ring of history to it....
- Jean palmer: New ship name victory...
- Vera Veness: Have a heart, I love those animals. Not too enamo...
- Treadwell: I promise you, Tenny still has plenty of spring in...
- Vera: I think Tenny should remember how old he is. No s...
- Treadwell & Tenny: The very same, darling. Definitely our trademark :...