What’s included in an all-inclusive cruise? That really is the burning question, as it can differ slightly between cruise lines. Some quite literally offer everything, where as others offer what you would expect: accommodation, food, drinks and pre-paid gratuities. The good thing about all-inclusive cruising is that you get so much more from your ocean […]
Tag Archives | SeaDream Yacht Club
SeaDream Yacht Club has announced its 2015 Mediterranean Wine Voyages – featuring eight vino-intensive sailings. Each voyage offers tastings, a wine master tasting class led by an internationally recognized wine expert, and one tasting held by a top winemaker. At an exclusive Winemaker’s Dinner taking place onboard, the chef will also craft a special menu […]
The Cruise Line’s Chairman, Robin Maclear, recently enjoyed an adventure in Asia with SeaDream Yacht Club – read on for a full review of the experience and why he believes that SeaDream offer the perfect route into Bali… SeaDream Yacht Club is back in Asia after a gap of several years and is ideally suited […]
The Cruise Line Managing Director Jos Dewing spent a night on-board the Luxury yacht, SeaDream I during her recent visit to London I’ve never felt more relaxed, yet at the same time, I’ve never felt more awake. And despite this being somewhat of an oxymoron, it’s exactly how I feel having disembarked SeaDream I at Tower Millennium port today. […]
Welcome to finest club at sea… I am delighted to provide you with our new and exclusive mini-brochure for SeaDream Yacht Club. Having recently returned from a glorious voyage from Singapore to Bali aboard SeaDream II, I decided to offer my personal view by means of an introduction to this piece, in the hope that […]
We released an EXCLUSIVE video just a few weeks ago that looks at cruising from a different angle. I suppose you could say the idea behind it is to showcase cruising in the form of a wonderful five-star hotel and only after you have been tempted with delicious cuisine, five star facilities and a state […]
We are continuing the theme of our Luxury Cruise Collection in today’s blog with information on another EXCLUSIVE package we have on offer with SeaDream Yacht Club. This SeaDream Caribbean cruise package allows you to enjoy two days all-inclusive at the beautiful and ultra-luxurious Turtle Beach Resort in Barbados, before joining SeaDream I for a […]
Zoe is one of two work experience students who joined us at Cruise Line House this week. Having never been on a cruise holiday before – and knowing very little about cruising when she first walked in the door this morning – we set Zoe the challenge of writing a blog post for us on […]
3 great ports to explore in Asia with SeaDream Yacht Club In autumn 2013 and spring 2014 SeaDream Yacht Club will be offering a collection of voyages that take in the very best of Asia. Sailing on their 110-capacity luxury yacht SeaDream II, the all-inclusive line will be visiting some of the region’s most famous […]
SeaDream II Review – by Robin Maclear The first SeaDream ship was launched nearly 30 years ago in 1984 with SeaDream II being launched the following year. During this time these two small boutique ships have developed something of a cult following, while remaining arguably the best kept secret in the cruise business. As a […]
- A Good Time In Bad Weather 22/06/2017
- It’s A Ship Jim, But Not As We Know It 16/06/2017
- Cocktails: The Good, The Bad & The Ugly 08/06/2017
- Over The Yardarm: Cruising The Iron Gates 31/05/2017
- Over The Yardarm: Istanbul 25/05/2017
- Seabourn Cruises To Australia And New Zealand 23/05/2017
- Marina, you’ve gotta see her! 13/06/2013
- Small Ship Cruising 25/04/2012
- SeaDream Yacht Club Blog 30/09/2013
- EUROPA 2 – Try it, you WILL love it! 02/09/2014
- Baby Love – Tips For Cruising With Infants 12/02/2013
- MS Europa 2 Review 09/05/2013
- Vera Veness: Have a heart, I love those animals. Not too enamo...
- Treadwell: I promise you, Tenny still has plenty of spring in...
- Vera: I think Tenny should remember how old he is. No s...
- Treadwell & Tenny: The very same, darling. Definitely our trademark :...
- Scott Anderson: Treadwell & Tenny? Like from Ship of Fools mov...
- Over The Yardarm: Cruise Musings On The Promenade Deck - Cruise Line Blog: […] Treadwell and Tenny on 01/02/2017 in Cru...