Noordam takes the grace and beauty of previous Holland America line classics, and folds in some modern new twists and turns to create what amounts to a marvellous new interpretation of a contemporary classic, without compromising on the rich, elegant atmosphere and décor so beloved of numerous HAL traditionalists.
Right up forward, the Greenhouse Spa and Salon occupies a position atop the ship, and offers a wealth of treatments in an exotic setting. Yet at the same time, this large, 82,000 ton ship carries less than 2,000 passengers, making her as spacious as she is gracious.
Like all her fleet mates, the Noordam boasts a sumptuous on-board art collection, pointing up the heritage of both the company and the mother country. Service on board comes from a select Indonesian and Filipino crew who gift the ship with tremendous warmth, presence and flair wherever you go.
Noordam typically spends winter in the sun splashed Caribbean, and sails over to Europe in the spring for a series of outstanding Mediterranean adventures. When coupled with the size, luxury and elegance of this outstanding vessel, these cruises rank as some of the most desirable afloat of any line.
The Noordam offers some thirty-one grades of accommodation, from inside cabins to suites with balconies. These are outlined below. All come with shower and WC, flat screen TV and DVD, telephone and data part.
- Eight grades of accommodation are designated as insides, with beds that convert to queen size. Around 170- 200 sq. ft
- Nine grades in all. Grades H and HH have fully obstructed views. Also grade GG. Grade G has partially obstructed views
- C, D. DD. E and F are full ocean view cabins.
- All ocean view cabins have bath tub. All from 185 sq. ft
- All twin beds convert to queen
- Seven grades of cabin with beautifully furnished veranda, sitting area and beds that convert to queen size, plus indoor sitting area. Around 254 sq. ft
- Three grades of superior veranda suite. As balcony cabins, but with larger sitting area, twin sinks and whirlpool bath. Around 398 sq. ft
- Three grades of deluxe veranda. As above, but with additional shower and larger veranda. Around 510 sq. ft
- Penthouse veranda suites with king size bed, separate living and dining rooms, additional whirlpool bath on veranda, microwave and refrigerator. Around 1,300 sq. ft
- Large, three level theatre for Broadway production shows and musical revues
- Numerous bars and lounges featuring different styles of music for pre and post dinner listening and dancing
- Late night disco
- Large, fully staffed casino
- Occasional outdoor parties on deck
- Cookery demonstrations
- Movie theatre with popcorn each night
- Large, upper deck Greenhouse Spa with hydrotherapy pool, steam and scent rooms (extra charge applies)
- Vast, panoramic forward facing observation lounge
- Two outdoor pools, one with sliding glass roof, and six whirlpools
- Gymnasium with saunas
- Fitness and beauty centre with numerous treatments.
- Main two level dining room for breakfast, lunch and dinner, either in two sittings or with flexible dining at night
- Stunning, extra tariff Pinnacle Grill at night with outstanding food and service
- Large lido buffet for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Concierge private lounge for all passengers in accommodations designated as suites
- Movie theatre
- Queen’s lounge and culinary arts centre
- Library and internet facilities
- Shopping gallery
- Volleyball court
|30 Apr 2017||Roundtrip Vancouver||7 days||Noordam|
|7 May 2017||Roundtrip Vancouver||7 days||Noordam|
|14 May 2017||Roundtrip Vancouver||7 days||Noordam|
|21 May 2017||Alaska Roundtrip Collectors Voyage||14 days||Noordam|
|21 May 2017||Glacier Discovery Northbound||7 days||Noordam|
|28 May 2017||Glacier Discovery Southbound||7 days||Noordam|
|4 Jun 2017||Alaska Roundtrip Collectors Voyage||14 days||Noordam|
|4 Jun 2017||Glacier Discovery Northbound||7 days||Noordam|
|18 Jun 2017||Alaska Roundtrip Collectors Voyage||14 days||Noordam|
|18 Jun 2017||Glacier Discovery Northbound||7 days||Noordam|
|2 Jul 2017||Alaska Roundtrip Collectors Voyage||14 days||Noordam|
|2 Jul 2017||Glacier Discovery Northbound||7 days||Noordam|
|16 Jul 2017||Alaska Roundtrip Collectors Voyage||14 days||Noordam|
|16 Jul 2017||Glacier Discovery Northbound||7 days||Noordam|
|30 Jul 2017||Alaska Roundtrip Collectors Voyage||14 days||Noordam|