Hapag Lloyd Cruises
In a relatively short space of time, Hapag Lloyd Cruises has established itself as one of the world’s leading luxury cruise lines. Offering an elegant blend of luxuriously modern onboard facilities alongside expertly-crafted itineraries, every element of the Hapag Lloyd experience has been designed with you in mind.
Undoubtedly the jewel in Hapag Lloyd Cruises’ crown is MS Europa 2. Built in 2012, the 516 guest capacity ship made her debut in 2013 and is one of the most prestigious ships at sea. She was awarded a Five Star Plus rating in the Berlitz Guide to Cruising and is noted for having one of the highest guest-to-space ratios at sea.
Hapag Lloyd Cruises 2017 / 18
Throughout 2017 and 2018, Hapag-Lloyd Cruises will be visiting nearly all of the world’s seven continents. From expedition voyages that journey south towards fabled Antarctica, to classic cruise experiences in the Mediterranean and Baltic, every voyage promises relaxation and discovery in equal measure.
Hapag-Lloyd Cruises 2017/18 cruise schedule follows the traditional pattern, with European sailings in the spring/summer period and voyages to more exotic destinations during the winter months. However, there are several gems to choose from with particular highlights including MS Hanseatic's South Africa sailings in winter 2017, and MS Europa 2’s cruises in the Indian Ocean in early 2018.
Latest Hapag-Lloyd Offers: Save Up To 30%
As one of the UK’s leading luxury cruise specialists, we are delighted to offer a fantastic collection of special offers for Hapag Lloyd Cruises. Our latest offers include voyages with 30% off and half-price 2nd guest fares on cruises in the Mediterranean and Caribbean.
30th April 2017 (18 nights): Mauritius to Dubai from £6,570pp View >
18th May 2017 (9 nights): Dubai to Cyprus from £2,550pp View >
27th May 2017 (7 nights): Cyprus to Athens from £2,700pp View >
3rd June 2017 (7 nights): Athens Roundtrip from £2,700pp View >
10th June 2017 (7 nights): Athens Roundtrip from £2,700pp View >
20th June 2017 (10 nights): Athens to Venice from £3,500pp View >
We also have 50% off the second guest fare offers available on the following voyages:
Why Choose Hapag Lloyd Cruises?
Here are just a few of our own favourite reasons why Hapag Lloyd should be high on your list of considerations for your next (or first!) cruise holiday:
1. The fleet's versatility, especially the two expedition vessels, enables Hapag-Lloyd to offer a diverse collection of itineraries - if there is a new place you wish to explore, you can rest assured that Hapag-Lloyd will take you there.
2. Hapag-Lloyd are famed for the world-class level of service aboard their ships, managing to be both be friendly yet unobtrusive.
3. Flexible durations are a key feature and with voyages ranging from 3 to 35+ days, there’s a cruise to suit most time-scales.
4. Hapag's ships, particularly MS Europa 2, offer an uncompromising level of onboard luxury. From the decor of the suites to the hand-picked artwork that adorns the walls, no stone has been left unturned in creating the ultimate six-star environment.
5. Hapag-Lloyd Cruises is a fine choice for families thanks to the excellent kids/teens entertainment programme, which includes everything from 3D cinema showings, cooking classes and a variety of activities both onboard and ashore.
Book Hapag Lloyd Cruises with a UK agent
If you are interested in booking a Hapag Lloyd cruise and would like us to provide you with a quote for your preferred itinerary, please contact us today on 0800 008 6677. Alternatively, simply select your favourite voyage and make an online enquiry. Many of our Cruise Experts have experienced cruising with Hapag Lloyd first-hand and are therefore excellently placed to help you book your cruise holiday.