Cruises From London
We offer a variety of cruises from London departing in 2021 and 2022. Choose from a range of itineraries and take advantage of the best fares when you book with us
Few travel experiences compare to cruising from London. Sailing out of the backdrop provided by the city’s iconic skyline makes it the perfect way to start any cruise holiday. You will also find plenty to do should you wish to spend a couple of days before your cruise exploring the city.
5 Reasons To Cruise From London
- If based in the UK, London’s ports are easy to reach by train or taxi.
- Selected itineraries depart from London’s iconic Tower Bridge – a fantastic way to start your voyage.
- Great itineraries are available with a range of different cruise lines.
- Spend a day or two before (or after) your cruise enjoying the sights.
- Choose a London roundtrip itinerary and avoid the need to fly.
Lines that offer cruises from London
Departing from either London Tower Bridge, Tilbury or Greenwich, you will find cruises from London with operators such as Silversea, Noble Caledonia, Windstar Cruises and Viking. Itineraries that use London as an embarkation port are generally those that visit Northern Europe, the Baltic and Scandinavia, though it is also possible to find sailings to the Mediterranean and Canary Islands.
Cruise Deals From London
We have some great offers available on cruises from London in 2021 and 2022. For a truly luxurious experience, set sail with Ponant Cruises or Silversea and enjoy onboard credit and free suite upgrades on selected sailings, or head to Europe with Oceania Cruises and receive free onboard WiFi and added-value benefits on a range of voyages.
For more information regarding cruises from London, call our Voyage Consultants on 0800 008 6677. Alternatively, please choose from the collection of sailings below and make an online enquiry.