Regent Seven Seas Cruises have announced details of their 2024 World Cruise, with reservations set to open on 14 July 2021.
The 132-night voyage will see Seven Seas Mariner depart from Miami on 6 January 2024 and chart a westerly route through four continents, including Asia, North America, and Europe. The itinerary will cross three oceans and also give guests the opportunity to enjoy overnight port stays in captivating cities such as Sydney, Singapore, and Jerusalem.
Moments In Time – Highlights:
Regent’s 2024 World Cruise promises to be the grandest of adventures. Sailing in ultra-luxury, the journey is comprised of several of the most breathtaking travel experience, including a crossing of the Panama Canal and calls to a collection of often remote ports.
– 2 canal crossings
– 3 oceans cruised
– 12 overnight stays
– 31 countries
– 66 ports of call
– 442 FREE shore excursions
– 34,500 nautical miles sailed
Guests on the world cruise will also enjoy visits to 61 UNESCO World Heritage Sites, including:
– The Gondwana Rainforests (Australia)
– Choirokoitia (Limassol)
– Medici Villas and Gardens (Tuscany
– The Churches and Covents of Goa
Fares & Inclusions
Fares for Regent Seven Seas’ 2024 World Cruise start from £54,949 per person. In keeping with Regent’s extraordinary all-inclusive value, the following elements are included at the time of booking:
– FREE Business Class flights
– FREE Exclusive pre-cruise Gala Event and 1-night hotel stay in Miami
– FREE 3x Exclusive shoreside experiences – Soundscapes in the Garden (Wellington, New Zealand), The Bombay Bazaar (Mumbai, India), Reservatauro (Malaga, Spain)
– FREE Comprehensive visa package
– FREE Door-to-door luggage service
– FREE Unlimited valet laundry
– FREE Phone time per suite
– FREE Onboard medical service
– FREE Commemorative gift set
If you would like to near the front of the queue when reservations open, please enter your details below. One of our Voyage Consultants will be in touch to gather any additional information such as your desired suite category/number. Alternatively, please call us on 0800 008 6677.
PLEASE NOTE: Regent Seven Seas 2023 World Cruise sold out within one week – if you’re interested in a luxury world cruise in 2024, we highly recommend pre-registering to avoid disappointment!