Silversea Antarctica Bridge Cruises
Fly straight to the Antarctic and cruise the White Continent aboard Silver Explorer in winter 2021/22.
Silversea Cruises Antarctica Bridge cruises let you fly straight from Punta Arenas to King George Island and board Silver Explorer just 75 miles from the Antarctic coastline. From here, you will have six full days exploring Antarctica before disembarking and flying back to Chile.
Why choose an Antarctica Bridge cruise with Silversea?
– The shorter itinerary is perfect for those who cannot commit to a longer voyage but still want to explore Antarctica.
– Skip crossing the Drake Passage and enjoy Business Class flights between Punta Arenas in Chile and King George Island.
– Set sail aboard Silver Explorer; a 144-guest luxury ship that is purpose-built for expedition cruising.
Included on Antarctica Bridge cruises:
- Free economy return flights from the UK (reduced Business Class fares available)
- Welcome reception and Bon Voyage dinner in Punta Arenas
- One-night pre and post-cruise hotel stay in Punta Arenas
- Return Private Business Class flights between Punta Arenas and King George Island
- Guided shore excursions and Zodiac trips
- All transfers
You can view Silversea’s Antarctica Bridge cruises below. For further information, please call our Voyage Consultants on 0800 008 6677 or make an online enquiry for your preferred departure date.