Hurtigruten Antarctica Cruises
Follow in the wake of the polar pioneers and explore Antarctica with Hurtigruten.
Having first visited the fabled ‘White Continent’ over 20 years ago, no one offers an Antarctica cruise experience quite like Hurtigruten Expeditions. From comprehensive 15 day itineraries based solely in the Antarctic Peninsula to epic adventures that also take in the neighbouring Falkland Islands and South Georgia, each itinerary has been designed to showcase the region’s most remarkable highlights.
On an Antarctica cruise with Hurtigruten, you can look forward to days brimming with numerous opportunities to explore. During your time at the bottom of the world, you will cruise past mountainous glaciers, come into close contact with a fantastic array of wildlife species and, led by one of Hurtigruten’s world-class Expedition Teams, take part in activities such as kayaking, hiking and whale safaris.
- Internal return flights between Buenos Aires/Santiago and Ushuaia
- One night pre-cruise hotel stay in Buenos Aires or Montevideo (depending on the itinerary)
- Complimentary wind and water-resistant jacket
- Frequent landings on small boats and Zodiacs
- Guidance from an English-speaking Expedition Team
For further information regarding Hurtigruten’s Antarctica cruises or our latest special offers, please call our Voyage Consultants on 0800 008 6677. Alternatively, simply choose your preferred itinerary from the collection below and make an online enquiry.