Departing on the Le Paul Gauguin on 21 Jan 2024 for 16 nights.
Call now 0800 008 6677 to book.
Return flights from the UK
Two-night pre and one-night post-cruise hotel stay on Tahiti
$200 per person onboard credit
Beverages (excluding premium brands)
Access to the Watersports Marina
Embark on an 11-day cruise aboard Paul Gauguin from Papeete, venturing into the captivating world of French Polynesia. This journey explores the enchanting Society Islands adorned with lush rainforests, crystal-clear lagoons, and swaying palm trees. You’ll be captivated by the unique beauty of Huahine, the iconic volcanic silhouette of Bora Bora, and Moorea’s pineapple-covered hills and majestic peaks.
Venturing into the Tuamotus, Rangiroa stands out with its mesmerizing underwater wonders and renowned black pearl cultivation. Dive into natural aquariums teeming with colourful fish, rays, and friendly sharks, or explore the UNESCO-classified nature reserve of Fakarava. The cruise’s pinnacle awaits at Motu Mahana, a private paradise exuding vanilla scents framed by turquoise waters—a true highlight of this Polynesian adventure.
• Indulge in two full days in the Pacific paradise of Bora Bora. As if vistas of towering Mount Otemanu, the romantic lagoon, and an unhurried pace of life weren’t enough, our exclusive white-sand beach offers ample places to relax.
• Discover the ‘infinite lagoon’ on Rangiroa, the biggest atoll in French Polynesia, which is famous for its ‘wall of sharks’.
• UNESCO World Heritage Site: Fakarava, a biosphere reserve and the world’s second-largest lagoon, is home to unique flora and fauna, grey sharks and untouched coral reefs.
• Live life idyllic with a memorable day on Motu Mahana, our own private slice of paradise. On this exclusive islet, treat yourself to sand between your toes, the shade of swaying palm trees, a sumptuous barbecue lunch and, of course, drinks sipped from coconuts.
• Discover Polynesia’s culture and traditions.
• Fauna: manta rays, spotted eagle rays, common eagle rays, lemon sharks, blacktip reef sharks, sea turtles and multicoloured fish.
• Diving (PADI Open Water Diver or equivalent) with an experienced instructor on board is possible.
Please note this itinerary is for reference only, please call us to confirm ports and times before booking.
|21/01/2024||Fly to Papeete via Los Angeles||00:01||00:01|
|22/01/2024||Upon arrival, transfer to the Intercontinental for a two-night hotel stay in a Classic Room.||00:01||00:01|
|23/01/2024||Explore Tahiti at your leisure||00:01||00:01|
|24/01/2024||Papeete - transfer to the port for embarkation and begin your cruise.||00:01||18:01|
|28/01/2024||Rangiroa (Tuamotu, French Polynesia)||00:01||00:01|
|29/01/2024||Fakarava, French Polynesia||00:01||00:01|
|31/01/2024||Motu Mahana, Taha'a Island, Society Islands||00:01||00:01|
|02/02/2024||Papeete, French Polynesia||08:02||00:02|
|03/02/2024||Papeete -transfer to hotel for one night||00:02||00:02|
|04/02/2024||Papeete -transfer to airport for return flight||00:02||00:02|
Get in touch to find out the best deal on Inside cabins
Outside prices from £5,849 Per Person. Based on 2 people sharing
Porthole Stateroom -
Fruit plate and floral arrangement upon arrival • One queen-size (160 x 200 cm) or two single beds (80 x 200 cm) • A lounge area with sofa • A bathroom with bath Two round portholes
Window Stateroom -
Fruit plate and floral arrangement upon arrival • One queen-size (160 x 200 cm) or two single beds (80 x 200 cm) • A lounge area with sofa bed • A bathroom with bath • A panoramic window
Balcony prices from £7,399 Per Person. Based on 2 people sharing
Balcony Stateroom -
Fruit plate and floral arrangement upon arrival • One queen-size (160 x 200 cm) or two single beds (80 x 200 cm) • A lounge area with sofa bed (75 x 200 cm) • A bathroom with bath • A panoramic sliding bay window A private 3 m² balcony
Get in touch to find out the best deal on Suite Cabins
Enter your details below or call us on 0800 008 6677