Enjoy the ultimate Autumn Journey with Regent Seven Seas in October 2015
This 11-night voyage aboard Seven Seas Navigator is one that is certain to leave lasting memories. From the hustle and bustle of New York City to the more tranquil and laid back atmosphere of Portland, this voyage offers a glimpse into some of the finest destinations along North America’s Eastern seaboard.
Departing in October 2015 you shall set sail from New York City and journey to destinations including Bar Harbor, Newport, Halifax and Quebec City. You also have the added bonus of an overnight in port during your call to Montreal.
Regent Seven Seas offer guests a most luxurious experience and the fact that EVERYTHING is included means you need not worry about anything other than having the time of your life.
Itinerary and Highlights
- Date of departure: October 18 2015
- Duration: 11-nights
- Ship: Seven Seas Navigator
ITINERARY- New York | Newport, Rhode Island | Boston, Massachusetts | Portland, Maine | Bar Harbor, Maine | Saint John Bay of Fundy, Canada | Halifax, Canada | Sydney, Canada | Cruise the St Lawrence River | Quebec City, Canada | Montreal, Canada (overnight in port before disembarkation)
To view this cruise in full detail please click here
New York to Montreal Highlights
- Colonial Walk of Newport – Enjoy a guided stroll through the heart of Newport’s National Registered Historic Landmarks District.
- Acadia National Park, Bar Harbor – Tthe second most visited National Park in the U.S. One man-made aspect of the park that never fails to impress and fascinate visitors are the 57 miles of rustic carriage roads, which weave through the park.he second most visited National Park in the U.S., here you can enjoy a scenic ride along the Carriage Trails that will take you around Day Mountain. You also have the opportunity (weather permitting) to visit Cadillac Mountain which is the highest point on North America’s Eastern seaboard.
- Alexander Graham Bell Museum and Village of Baddeck, Sydney, Canada – Discover inventor Alexander Graham Bell’s many remarkable contributions to the world in his namesake museum in Baddeck.
- Historic Quebec Walking Tour with Tea at Chateau Frontenac – The best way to explore Quebec is on foot and this tour is the ideal option to capture it all. After your walk through this wonderful city you can enjoy tea at one of the world’s most iconic buildings, Chateau Frontenac, which first opened in 1893.
This 2015 New York to Montreal cruise with Regent Seven Seas really is something special quite special. North America voyages are often very popular so if you are interested in this cruise then please call one of our Cruise Experts today on 0800 008 6677