Cape Verde & Mediterranean - Dakar to Lisbon Cruise
|3||Day At Sea|
|4||Praia, Santiago Island|
|6||Mindelo, Sao Vicente Island|
|8||Day At Sea|
|9||Day At Sea|
|10||Puerto del Rosario|
|11||Arrecife, Canary Islands|
|12||Day At Sea|
Scheduled to enter service for Silversea in late 2021, Silver Dawn will be the tenth addition to the Silversea fleet and the sister ship to Silver Muse and Silver Moon. Designed to combine Silversea’s customary approach to luxury with a variety of technological innovations, Silver Dawn will usher in a new era for Silversea and set the standard for all small luxury cruise ships.
Silver Dawn Suites
The accommodation onboard Silver Dawn is comprised of nine suite categories, ranging from Vista Suites to grand Owner’s Suites. All of the accommodation on Silver Dawn is elegantly-appointed and wonderfully spacious, with dedicated butler service, an entertainment system, mini-bar, luxury bath amenities and a private marbled ensuite bathroom included as standard.
The following categories offer ocean views via a large window:
The following categories have separate bedrooms and a larger private balcony:
Should you choose to book one of the larger suites on Silver Dawn (Owner’s, Grand, Royal, Silver), you will receive an invitation for dinner at the Officer’s Table, plus daily canapes and complimentary laundry service.
Silver Dawn Dining & Restaurants
Silver Dawn offers a choice of six distinguished dining venues, each one boasting a distinctive ambience and five-star service that rivals any land-based hotel. From the delicious fresh seafood in Atlantide to the exclusive La Dame, Silver Dawn promises to delight with a range of unforgettable dining experiences.
- S.A.L.T. Kitchen - Designed to bring to life the tastes and culinary customs of the places visited on your cruise, the exclusive S.A.L.T. Kitchen is unlike any other restaurant at sea.
- Atlantide: An elegant bar and grill showcasing the very best seafood in the oceans. Menu highlights include red snapper in sea salt crust, and blue lobster.
- La Terrazza: A firm favourite with Silversea regulars, La Terrazza is recommended for those seeking an authentic Italian dining experience.
- The Grill: By day, enjoy the best meat and vegetarian options while enjoying the ocean views. When night falls, choose your meat, fish and vegetables and watch your food cooked at your table atop hot volcanic stones.
- La Dame: Bespoke French dining curated by Silversea’s top chefs. Per guest reservation fee required.
- Kaiseki: Serving fresh Asia favourites, Kaiseki pays homage to the meticulous preparation and beautiful presentation of Japanese culinary excellence.
- Spaccanapoli: A trip to Naples without having to leave the ship; Spaccanapoli is a relaxed Napolese-style pizzeria.
- Silver Note: Taking its cues from the world’s most exclusive night-spots, Silver Note’s late evening tapas menu is the perfect precursor to dancing the night away.
Silver Dawn Entertainment & Facilities
The entertainment onboard Silver Dawn is accordingly refined, with guests free to mingle with other guests public lounges or retreat to one of the ship’s quieter spaces, such as the Observation Lounge or Art’s Cafe. During the day, why not head to the new-to-Silversea S.A.L.T. Lab? This interactive space will heighten your appreciation for culinary excellent with hands-on tutorials, lectures and demonstrations.
When night falls, the Venetian Lounge hosts musical performances and full-scale theatre productions, while Dolce Vita and the Panorama Lounge provide the perfect ambience for relaxing with friends and enjoying the premium drinks menu.
The Zagara Beauty Spa is the place to head for a spot of indulgent pampering, with nine treatment rooms, floor-to-ceiling windows and an outdoor whirlpool, while those with a keen eye on personal wellness will love the state-of-the-art fitness centre.
Other facilities on Silver Dawn include:
For further information about Silver Dawn, please call our Voyage Consultants on 0800 008 6677 or make an online enquiry for one of the voyages featured below.
|Sorry, no other sailings found for this Cruise.|