Alaska - Seward to Vancouver Cruise
|2||Cruising the Hubbard Glacier|
|7||Crusing the Inside Passage|
|8||Crusing the Inside Passage|
Silver Muse is a luxury cruise ship offering capacity for 596 guests. The sister ship of Silver Moon and Silver Dawn, she entered service for Silversea in 2017 and quickly established herself as one of the world’s leading ultra-luxury cruise ships.
Silver Muse Suites
The accommodation onboard Silver Muse is comprised of nine suite categories, ranging from Vista Suites to grand Owner’s Suites. All of Silver Muse’s accommodation is elegantly-appointed and wonderfully spacious, with dedicated butler service, an entertainment system, mini-bar, luxury bath amenities and a private marbled ensuite bathroom included as standard.
The following categories offer ocean views via a large window:
The following categories have separate bedrooms and a larger private balcony:
Should you choose to book one of the larger suites on Silver Muse (Owner’s, Grand, Royal, Silver), you will receive an invitation for dinner at the Officer’s Table, plus daily canapes and complimentary laundry service.
Silver Muse Dining & Restaurants
Silver Muse offers a choice of six distinguished dining venues, each one boasting a distinctive ambience and five-star service that rivals any land-based hotel. From the delicious fresh seafood in Atlantide to the exclusive La Dame, Silver Muse promises to delight with a range of unforgettable dining experiences.
- Atlantide: An elegant bar and grill showcasing the very best seafood at sea. Menu highlights include red snapper in sea salt crust, and blue lobster.
- La Terrazza: A firm favourite with Silversea regulars, La Terrazza is recommended for those seeking an authentic Italian dining experience.
- The Grill: By day, enjoy the best meat and vegetarian options while enjoying the ocean views. When night falls, choose your meat, fish and vegetables and watch your food cooked at your table atop hot volcanic stones.
- La Dame: Bespoke French dining curated by Silversea’s top chefs. Per guest reservation fee required.
- Indochine: The ultimate Asian culinary experience; savour the flavours of Mumbai or tantalise your taste-buds with contemporary takes on classics from Thailand and Vietnam.
- Kaiseki: Serving fresh Asia favourites, Kaiseki pays homage to the meticulous preparation and beautiful presentation of Japanese culinary excellence.
- Spaccanapoli: A trip to Naples without having to leave the ship; Spaccanapoli is a relaxed Napolese-style pizzeria.
- Silver Note: Taking its cues from the world’s most exclusive night-spots, Silver Note’s late evening tapas menu is the perfect precursor to dancing the night away.
Silver Muse Entertainment & Facilities
The entertainment onboard Silver Muse is accordingly refined, with guests free to mingle with other guests public lounges or retreat to one of the ship’s quieter spaces, such as the Observation Lounge or Art’s Cafe. When night falls, the Venetian Lounge hosts musical performances and full-scale theatre productions, while Dolce Vita and the Panorama Lounge provide the perfect ambience for relaxing with friends and enjoying the premium drinks menu.
The Zagara Beauty Spa is the place to head for a spot of indulgent pampering, with nine treatment rooms, floor-to-ceiling windows and an outdoor whirlpool, while those with a keen eye on personal wellness will love the state-of-the-art fitness centre.
Other facilities on Silver Muse include:
For further information about Silver Muse, please call our Voyage Consultants on 0800 008 6677 or make an online enquiry for one of the voyages featured below.