EXCLUSIVE! Reykjavik to Copenhagen Cruise
|4||Norwegian Sea Cruising|
|6||Lerwick (Shetland Islands)|
|Cabin||Prices From (per person)|
|Deluxe Ocean View Stateroom||£4799|
The sister-ship of Insignia, Regatta and Nautica, Oceania Cruises’ Sirena is a mid-size luxury cruise ship offering capacity for 684 guests. Sirena was built in 1999 and was refurbished as part of a $100 million renovation programme which saw numerous enhancements made to the onboard accommodation options and a number of the public areas, including the Grand Dining Room and the Grand Lobby.
Sirena offers cruises in many of the world’s best-loved cruise destinations, including the Mediterranean, Arabia and Asia. Her itineraries often feature extended evening port stays and overnight visits, which means she is the ideal choice if you are seeking a voyage which combines a casually elegant onboard experience with a destination-intensive itinerary.
Oceania Sirena Staterooms & Suites
The accommodation on Sirena offers a choice of six stateroom categories (Inside, Ocean View, Veranda and Concierge-Level Veranda), and three categories of suite (Penthouse, Vista and Owners). All of the accommodation options onboard, excluding the Inside Staterooms, offer ocean views via either a window or a private veranda.
As part of the enhancements made during her refurbishment, Sirena’s Staterooms and Suites have been updated with beautifully-crafted furnishings, and exotic stone and polished wood finishes blending seamlessly into the line’s customary palette of blues and greys. The television sets in the accommodation have also been improved, with USB charge-points now as standard in all grades.
All of staterooms and suites aboard Sirena feature the following facilities and amenities:
The Owners and Vista Suites also offer a separate living/dining area, an oversized shower and two flat-screen televisions.
Oceania Sirena Dining Rooms & Restaurants
As you might expect from a cruise line which is famed for offering the ‘Best Cuisine At Sea’, the dining options aboard Oceania Cruises’ Sirena are exceptional. Dining in all of the ship’s restaurants and eateries are included in your cruise fare, though the speciality venues must be booked in advance.
- Grand Dining Room: Offering a similar experience to that of a 5-star European hotel, the Grand Dining Room serves up a variety of fresh dishes every day.
- The Terrace Cafe: More informal than the Grand Dining Room, the buffet-style Terrace Cafe gives you the option of dining al fresco or inside.
- Waves Grill: Located on Deck 9, the Waves Grill is a one-stop shop for all your American Classics, including hamburgers, hot-dogs and milkshakes.
- The Bistro: French-country cuisine inspired by the family recipes of Oceania’s Executive Culinary Director, Jacques Pepin.
- Polo Grill (speciality): A classic steakhouse in every sense of the word, here you can enjoy succulent cuts of meat and delicious sea-food.
- Red Ginger (speciality): Oceania Cruises’ famous tribute to Asian cuisine.
- Toscana (speciality): An incredible Italian dining experience serving mouth-watering dishes that have originated from Oceania Cruises’ own Italian culinary staff.
Throughout your cruise, you can also enjoy Afternoon Tea at 4 pm in the Horizon’s Lounge or order room service should you wish to dine in the privacy of your stateroom or suite.
Oceania Sirena Entertainment, Leisure & Facilities
Life onboard Oceania Cruises’ Sirena is relatively informal - similar to that which you might experience in one New York’s boutique hotels. As such, the entertainment options are relatively low-key, though the main lounge often hosts cabaret performances, musical shows and lectures. In total, Sirena has five bars and lounges, with Martinis and the Grand Bar both favourite meeting places for pre and post-dinner drinks.
For health and fitness, head to Deck 9 where you will find a full-service gym or, for something a little more relaxing, enjoy one of the many treatments on offer in the Canyon Ranch Spa.
Other facilities on Oceania Cruises Sirena include:
For further information regarding Sirena or to receive a quote for a future voyage, please call 0800 008 6677 or make an online enquiry for one of the cruises featured below.
|Sorry, no other sailings found for this Cruise.|