We are currently accepting applications for the following position(s):
Content Executive (Full Time)
The Cruise Line is looking to grow its Marketing department with the addition of a Content Executive. Working in a fast-paced environment across three brands, you will undertake a variety of content/copywriting-related responsibilities, including management of our social media presence. Where required, you will also be expected to assist the team with other marketing and administration tasks.
- The creation of aspirational copy for use on website landing pages, e-newsletters, industry-related news articles, press releases, and blog posts.
- Assist with The Cruise Line’s ongoing content strategy; taking into consideration seasonality, company milestones, product launches, and holiday periods.
- Manage and maintain The Cruise Line’s social media presence with assistance from the Marketing Director and Marketing Executive.
- Track, analyse and report on social media campaigns to determine their effectiveness and identify areas for improvement.
- Work with the Marketing Manager to produce creative copy for offline marketing pieces, including brochures, postcards, and letters.
- Seek new content-led opportunities for integration into the overarching marketing strategy.
- Attend client-facing shows and events when required.
Key Skills & Experience:
- At least 2 years’ digital marketing + content creation + social media experience – essential
- Familiarity with social media channel platforms (primarily Facebook) – essential
- Competent with WordPress and the Microsoft Office suite – essential
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop and email marketing service providers (MailChimp, Pure 360 etc.) – desirable
- Knowledge of digital marketing landscapes – including SEO and SMM – desirable
The Ideal Candidate:
- Passionate about social media and creating unique, original content for a luxury brand
- Self-motivated and able to work under own initiative
- Excellent communicator
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise a varied workload
- Keen interest in travel and exploration
Hours: 09:00 – 17:30 | Monday – Friday
Salary: £23,000 – £25,000 (depending on experience)
This full-time role is primarily based at our Hurstpierpoint office in West Sussex.
To apply, please send your CV, cover letter, and any examples of previous work to email@example.com.
Ends 30 June 2021