Journey to some of the most remote regions on earth with Silversea Expeditions. A voyage with Silversea Expeditions offers everything that you would expect from Silversea Cruises, superb accommodation, fine-dining and modern facilities, but with a much greater focus on destination immersion and discovery than you would normally encounter on a traditional luxury cruise holiday. […]
Tag Archives | Wildlife Cruises
Experience all-inclusive luxury cruising in 2016 with 4 NEW winter itineraries from Regent Seven Seas Cruises. The lines newest ship, Seven Seas Explorer will offer 3 superb new voyages – 2 Miami round-trip and a Miami to Los Angeles sailing – while Seven Seas Navigator will head to the shores of South Africa on a […]
Five amazing luxury cruises with Regent Seven Seas in 2015 To celebrate the launch of the 2014/15 Regent Seven Seas cruise collection we have hand-picked five cruises that we feel offer something a little more adventurous and extravagant. Seven Seas Voyager – Indian Odyssey Cruise Departing on November 21 2014, Seven Seas Voyager shall sail […]
Legends of Papua New Guinea with Noble Caledonia Every now and then I am alerted to a cruise itinerary that really captures my imagination. Up until now, the last voyage to do so was Silversea’s Cuba cruise on Silver Explorer (which you can read here). However, this morning – while attempting to shrug off the […]
Cable cars, snorkelling and UNESCO world heritage sites – it’s all included with Regent Seven Seas 2015 shore excursions Regent Seven Seas are best known for their all-inclusive luxury – and when I say “all-inclusive” that literally means EVERYTHING is included, even shore excursions. Considering that Regent Seven Seas has just released their 2014/15 cruise […]
5 amazing cruises with Silversea in 2015 To celebrate the launch of Silversea’s 2015 Voyage Collection we have hand-picked five itineraries that we believe offer something extra special. Silver Shadow – South America Departing on January 7 2015, Silver Shadow shall sail a 62-day itinerary roundtrip from Fort Lauderdale. Highlights of this cruise include a […]
As Director of Expeditions for Silversea Expeditions, Conrad Combrink surely has one of the most enviable jobs in the cruise industry. Not only does he have the opportunity to explore some of the world’s most captivatingly beautiful regions first-hand, but he gets to use these experiences to design and plan itineraries for Silversea’s guests to […]
Caribbean cruises present plenty of opportunity for snorkeling and scuba diving, visiting beaches and soaking up the glorious culture while you enjoy the sun. But a trip to the Caribbean also provides a great opportunity to look to the skies and engage in a spot of bird watching. Visitors to the Cayman Islands won’t fail […]
The famous Galapagos Islands are a collection volcanic islands distributed around the Equator, located just of the coast of Ecuador. With a population of just over 25,000 people, most of the islands are uninhabited and are known best for their astounding wildlife, both on land and underwater. They’ve become an increasingly popular destination for cruisers […]
Alaska. Just the mention of it is as invigorating as its legendary clean, fresh air. Unimaginably vast and ruggedly beautiful, it remains the absolute Rolls Royce of scenic cruising anywhere in the world. You might see sodden, shambling brown grizzly bears wading ashore, before lunging through fields of giant redwood trees that stand like ranks […]
- A Saintly Surprise (or, How We Got St Tropez Completely Wrong) 20/09/2018
- Five Small-Ship Lines You Need To Know About 11/09/2018
- Cruise Ships: When is Big TOO Big? 06/09/2018
- Malta – A Most Civilising Experience 31/08/2018
- 5 New Cruises For 2019 22/08/2018
- South Pacific Cruise Guide 16/08/2018
- Marina, you’ve gotta see her! 13/06/2013
- Small Ship Cruising 25/04/2012
- SeaDream Yacht Club Blog 30/09/2013
- EUROPA 2 – Try it, you WILL love it! 02/09/2014
- Baby Love – Tips For Cruising With Infants 12/02/2013
- MS Europa 2 Review 09/05/2013
- Simon Veness: Hi Amanda. Thanks for your comment and yes, we can...
- AmandaB: I am a huge fan of Silverseas, my next trip, in 20...
- David Smith: Glad you enjoyed the post, Mr Peel. One of our Voy...
- Tom Peel: We've used The Cruise line for several cruises on...
- Simon Veness: It was a great boarding experience and got the tri...
- Sans Spinks: Seems as though they have boarding down to a T ins...