Putting a cruise-related spin on a Christmas classic, we’ve put our heads together and come up with 12 great cruise itineraries for 2013 This week we wanted to do something slightly different and Christmas themed. Rather than just blast through a bunch of great festive destinations or recommended Christmas cruises, we decided to put a […]
Tag Archives | Silversea Cruises
This week Anthony Nicholas gets to grips with the pitfalls of looking for cruises for singles and solo travellers. The cost of single cabins is one of the biggest bugbears in the entire cruise industry. Supplements for sole occupancy of a cabin can range from the reasonable to the truly eye watering. But there are […]
Cruises that sail over the New Year period, much like those that coincide with Christmas, are an extremely popular choice for many cruise enthusiasts. They represent a great opportunity to spend some quality time with loved ones during a special occasion and the nature of cruising means that there’s also plenty of scope to make […]
How long is too long when it comes to leaving a deckchair unoccupied? Whether you’re by a pool in a holiday resort or on the deck of a cruise ship, there are few things more frustrating than traipsing up and down a line of deckchairs and sun-loungers only to find most of them ‘claimed’ with […]
One of our Cruise Experts, Mandy, recently enjoyed a short trip around the Spanish coast on Silversea Expeditions’ Silver Explorer – read her thoughts and see her pictures below: I boarded the Silversea Explorer in Tenerife after a comfortable coach transfer along with my fellow cruisers, hosted by Paulette and Ewen Buchanan Calder, who met […]
Now that 2012 is here we’ve put our heads together and come up with 10 great reasons for enjoying a cruise holiday in the next 12 months. If you’ve got anything you’d like to add simply leave a reply in the comments below. Visit Alaska with Princess Cruises For the fifth year in a […]
A cruise destination that needs little introduction, the Caribbean has been welcoming cruise ships to its various islands since the late 19th century. It’s a region that lends itself perfectly to the nature of a cruise holiday offering year-round sunshine, glorious white-sand beaches and plenty of entertainment and activities for all ages. However, for those […]
Have you ever wondered what a true adventure cruise entails? Take a look at this brilliant video from Silversea Cruises, showcasing their awe-inspiring expedition itineraries: Sailing on the Silver Explorer (previously named Prince Albert II), Silversea Expeditions are extremely popular with cruise enthusiasts who enjoy their blend of destination-led itineraries and the usual high standards […]
- 10 Reasons To Cruise With Seabourn 17/10/2019
- 10 New Cruise Ships For 2020 11/10/2019
- Spas At Sea – Regent Take The Next Step 03/10/2019
- The Best Voluntourism Cruises 26/09/2019
- We Need An Alternative To Alternative Dining! 20/09/2019
- All Hail, SeaDream’s Innovation! 11/09/2019
- Marina, you’ve gotta see her! 13/06/2013
- Small Ship Cruising 25/04/2012
- SeaDream Yacht Club Blog 30/09/2013
- EUROPA 2 – Try it, you WILL love it! 02/09/2014
- Baby Love – Tips For Cruising With Infants 12/02/2013
- MS Europa 2 Review 09/05/2013
- RobinMaclear: I completely agree Krista! Glad you enjoyed it as ...
- Krista Bluesmith: I was on the cruise! It was awesome and the histor...
- Simon Veness: Hi Amanda. Thanks for your comment and yes, we can...
- AmandaB: I am a huge fan of Silverseas, my next trip, in 20...
- David Smith: Glad you enjoyed the post, Mr Peel. One of our Voy...
- Tom Peel: We've used The Cruise line for several cruises on...