The beauty of Burma awaits – explore Myanmar with Ama Waterways in 2014 In November 2014 Ama Waterways will be launching a new river cruise programme aboard a brand new ship on Myanmar’s Ayeyarwady River and I wanted to tell you a little more about it in today’s blog. The Ayeyarwady River or Irrawaddy River […]
Tag Archives | Shore Excursions
Explore the Historic Holy Lands with Oceania Cruises It’s nice to find a cruise now and again that can appeal to a specific audience and offer an enriching and exciting experience, but to come across two at the same time is even better. On May 5th 2014 Oceania Cruises, Oceania Riviera shall depart Istanbul on […]
Today guest blogger, Anthony Nicholas shares with us the history and intrigue of one of the worlds most stunning cities, Rome. Rome. Five thousand years of matchless history. Epic, monumental and magnificent. Awash with history and famed for its sense of sixties, Fellini-esque hip, it remains eternally fascinating. As the only de-luxe operator including all […]
Today we welcome back guest blogger, Anthony Nicholas to The Cruise Line blog as he shares with us a typical day with Regent Seven Seas. With the most totally inclusive ships in the deluxe sector, a day at sea on Regent Seven Seas is literally brim full of deliciously self indulgent possibilities. The choices on […]
Cable cars, snorkelling and UNESCO world heritage sites – it’s all included with Regent Seven Seas 2015 shore excursions Regent Seven Seas are best known for their all-inclusive luxury – and when I say “all-inclusive” that literally means EVERYTHING is included, even shore excursions. Considering that Regent Seven Seas has just released their 2014/15 cruise […]
As Director of Expeditions for Silversea Expeditions, Conrad Combrink surely has one of the most enviable jobs in the cruise industry. Not only does he have the opportunity to explore some of the world’s most captivatingly beautiful regions first-hand, but he gets to use these experiences to design and plan itineraries for Silversea’s guests to […]
Ah, the Caribbean. Some say ‘east’ costs least, others claim that ‘west’ is best. But, whichever way you head out into that balmy spread of sun kissed, indolent little idylls, there are some excursions on Caribbean cruises that really show you the charm, mystique and sheer exuberance of those ‘islands in the sun’ like no […]
Our Sales Director, Gareth Harding, gives the low-down on the Regent experience with his Seven Seas Mariner review Every time I travel, I vow never again to take an early morning flight out of Gatwick. I reminded myself of this as the alarm clock began its unrelenting beeping at 3am on a very cold and […]
A couple of weeks ago we looked at some of the Caribbean’s most interesting fortresses in our Forts Of The Caribbean piece, so this week we’ve decided to focus on the region’s fascinating museums… Romantic sunsets, endless powdery-sand beaches, seas of blue and museums. All that and more are waiting for you on your Caribbean […]
One way to protect their islands from pirates of the Caribbean, were with the forts of the Caribbean. Built hundreds of years ago, these massive and beautiful forts represent a time when these small islands had to protect themselves from the Spanish, Dutch and British, among others. While the beautiful Caribbean is known for its […]
- Silver Muse Live! Day 9 – Key West, Florida 22/03/2018
- Silver Muse Live! Day 8 – At Sea 21/03/2018
- Silver Muse Live! Day 7 – Roatan, Honduras 20/03/2018
- Silver Muse Live! Day Six 19/03/2018
- Silver Muse Live – Day Five 18/03/2018
- Silver Muse Live! Day 4 – Costa Maya 17/03/2018
- Marina, you’ve gotta see her! 13/06/2013
- Small Ship Cruising 25/04/2012
- SeaDream Yacht Club Blog 30/09/2013
- EUROPA 2 – Try it, you WILL love it! 02/09/2014
- Baby Love – Tips For Cruising With Infants 12/02/2013
- MS Europa 2 Review 09/05/2013
- Simon Veness: It was a great boarding experience and got the tri...
- Sans Spinks: Seems as though they have boarding down to a T ins...
- Treadwell & Tenny: Aha! Great insight, Gun Ainm. We could only find ...
- Gun Ainm: As a Scottish Gaelic speaker I've been asked abou...
- Treadwell & Tenny: We quite like that. Has the ring of history to it....
- Jean palmer: New ship name victory...