Seven Seas Mariner Review – July 2015 The Cruise Line’s Sales & Marketing Manager David Smith shares with us some of the highlights of his recent cruise aboard the stunning Seven Seas Mariner. In early July I was lucky enough to be invited onto the first 4 nights of Seven Seas Mariner’s Spanish Zeal voyage. Ship visits […]
Tag Archives | Shore Excursions
Ponant Cruises Journey to Alaska aboard L’Austral These images were captured recently during a cruise in Alaska – one of the very first Alaska cruises offered by French line Ponant Cruises – aboard L’Austral and they are absolutely incredible. They show perfectly what is so special about this part of our world and the abundance […]
Journey to some of the most remote regions on earth with Silversea Expeditions. A voyage with Silversea Expeditions offers everything that you would expect from Silversea Cruises, superb accommodation, fine-dining and modern facilities, but with a much greater focus on destination immersion and discovery than you would normally encounter on a traditional luxury cruise holiday. […]
Experience all-inclusive luxury cruising in 2016 with 4 NEW winter itineraries from Regent Seven Seas Cruises. The lines newest ship, Seven Seas Explorer will offer 3 superb new voyages – 2 Miami round-trip and a Miami to Los Angeles sailing – while Seven Seas Navigator will head to the shores of South Africa on a […]
Silversea Cruises has started 2015 with the announcement of a new programme that includes shores excursions and complimentary Wi-Fi in every Mediterranean port of call. Guests aboard any of the Silversea fleet can enrich their travel experience with a choice of Silver Shore Select excursions, whether it’s exploring the ancient Acropolis of Athens, stepping back […]
Discover a world of exclusivity on a selection of stunning itineraries taking you to the best places around the world. With everything included in the price, Regent Seven Seas epitomises the ultimate way to see the world. Intimate Luxury – With space aboard for no more than 700 guests, you are guaranteed a truly personal […]
Cadiz, located in southwest Spain, is a cruise destination where you can literally step off the ship and find yourself right in the heart of town, and a beautiful town it is at that. I have visited Cadiz several times and I never tire of it, in fact I am visiting there again in a […]
Silversea cruises are passionate about bringing you closer to the magic and unmistakable thrill of discovering a new, distant destination. With a fleet of five immaculate luxury ships, they sail guests to all four corners of the globe on intriguing and enriching voyages. A voyage with Silversea is an all-inclusive affair – the way luxury […]
Cruise Line Managing Director, Jos Dewing spent a few days aboard the 6-star all-inclusive Regent Seven Seas’ Mariner in May 2014 – This was his experience Since I returned to the wonderful world of luxury cruising last year, there has been a particular product that I have been very keen to experience, again! In my […]
I am sure you have a place in the world that you never get tired of. Somewhere you want to visit time and time again and would probably refer to as your favourite cruise destination. I do. In fact I have several and I wanted to begin a series of blogs that would highlight them […]
- Expedition Cruises Are The New Black 11/01/2018
- New Cruise Ships For 2018 05/01/2018
- A Very Merry Cruise-mas 22/12/2017
- And The Winners Are… 15/12/2017
- A Caribbean Recovery 07/12/2017
- A Damned Good Flushing 30/11/2017
- Marina, you’ve gotta see her! 13/06/2013
- Small Ship Cruising 25/04/2012
- SeaDream Yacht Club Blog 30/09/2013
- EUROPA 2 – Try it, you WILL love it! 02/09/2014
- Baby Love – Tips For Cruising With Infants 12/02/2013
- MS Europa 2 Review 09/05/2013
- Treadwell & Tenny: Aha! Great insight, Gun Ainm. We could only find ...
- Gun Ainm: As a Scottish Gaelic speaker I've been asked abou...
- Treadwell & Tenny: We quite like that. Has the ring of history to it....
- Jean palmer: New ship name victory...
- Vera Veness: Have a heart, I love those animals. Not too enamo...
- Treadwell: I promise you, Tenny still has plenty of spring in...