HOW ABOUT A ‘VIRTUAL CRUISE’? It is a slow week at T&T Towers this week. We’re into the dog days of summer (not that you’d know that from the weather, of course; it’s been wetter than a Lib Dems press conference about the Arts), which is usually the cue for us to take to the […]
Tag Archives | Seven Seas Explorer
Seven Seas Explorer will be the fourth addition to the Regent Seven Seas Cruises fleet when she joins in 2016 and she is already pinned as being the most luxurious cruise ship ever built. They say that true luxury is defined not by price or by carat size, but in exquisite details and expert craftsmanship, […]
Regent Seven Seas Cruises has revealed details on all ten suite categories that will be offered aboard Seven Seas Explorer. Each and every category of suite (there will be 375 available featuring the largest verandas in the cruise industry) will provide elegance, five-star luxury and relaxing comfort – none more so than the highly acclaimed […]
The first building block for Seven Seas Explorer is now in place. The piece was placed during a special keel laying ceremony at the Fincantieri shipyard in Genoa, Italy, just a few days ago. A black Rolls Royce Phantom transported the three symbolic coins to the event in first-class style. The coins placed were a […]
Regent Seven Seas Cruises newest ship, Seven Seas Explorer is due for delivery in the summer of 2016, however, the itineraries for her inaugural season are on sale from Monday, January 19th for Seven Seas Society members and general sale from February 4th– can’t wait that long? No problem, we can take your booking request […]
- Are Cruise Ships Bad For the Environment? 15/10/2018
- Crystal’s Crown Jewel Takes Shape 10/10/2018
- Who Invented Cruise Ships? 01/10/2018
- A Saintly Surprise (or, How We Got St Tropez Completely Wrong) 20/09/2018
- Five Small-Ship Lines You Need To Know About 11/09/2018
- Cruise Ships: When is Big TOO Big? 06/09/2018
- Marina, you’ve gotta see her! 13/06/2013
- Small Ship Cruising 25/04/2012
- SeaDream Yacht Club Blog 30/09/2013
- EUROPA 2 – Try it, you WILL love it! 02/09/2014
- Baby Love – Tips For Cruising With Infants 12/02/2013
- MS Europa 2 Review 09/05/2013
- Simon Veness: Hi Amanda. Thanks for your comment and yes, we can...
- AmandaB: I am a huge fan of Silverseas, my next trip, in 20...
- David Smith: Glad you enjoyed the post, Mr Peel. One of our Voy...
- Tom Peel: We've used The Cruise line for several cruises on...
- Simon Veness: It was a great boarding experience and got the tri...
- Sans Spinks: Seems as though they have boarding down to a T ins...