Jos Dewing explores the world’s greatest journeys by ship If you’ve ever considered Antarctica as a holiday or travel destination, you’ll no doubt have noticed the standard travel company depiction. An over-emphasis on the remote nature of the place, the “end of the world” concept and the wilderness angle. Often, the views of a few […]
Tag Archives | Seabourn Cruises
A look behind the scenes at Seabourn’s Signature Event, ‘Caviar in the Surf’ We have all seen the image of Seabourn’s finest crew members offering Champagne and Caviar to guests on a gorgeous tropical beach. It is the type of beach day we associate with luxury cruising and certainly one that would never be forgotten, […]
Spring has always been a fantastic time of year to enjoy a cruise holiday and many of our regular clients are now seeking information regarding the options available to them during the first four months of 2014. If you too are also looking to explore sunnier shores on a luxury cruise in spring 2014 […]
Need help choosing your next luxury cruise? With so many different choices out there it can be incredibly difficult to decide which cruise line and ultimately which cruise ship to pick for your ideal cruise holiday, but maybe we can help! We introduced an online quiz a few months ago simply titled “the luxury cruise […]
Seabourn triplets sold to Windstar Cruises Seabourn Cruises’ recently announced that three of their vessels – Spirit, Pride, and Legend – have been sold to Windstar Cruises. Anthony Nicholas gives us his thoughts on what this means for both cruise lines. It wasn’t that much of a surprise when Seabourn decided to part company with […]
This week we’ve gone a bit Hollywood with a look at 5 movies set on cruise ships. From cinematic classics to the slightly absurd we’ve tried to include something for everyone. Oh, and before anyone accuses us of leaving out what is probably the most famous cruise ship film of all time, we thought that including Titanic was perhaps a […]
Cruises that sail over the New Year period, much like those that coincide with Christmas, are an extremely popular choice for many cruise enthusiasts. They represent a great opportunity to spend some quality time with loved ones during a special occasion and the nature of cruising means that there’s also plenty of scope to make […]
In an attempt to escape the UK’s cold winter weather I decided to book a trip to Southern India. As my departure date grew ever closer I got the distinct feeling that India really is a destination that polarises opinion; some people love the idea of having a holiday there, whilst others absolutely hate it. […]
- Pre-register for Tradewind Voyages 26/06/2020
- Getting Back To Cruising 21/04/2020
- Cruise On TV – April 2020 31/03/2020
- Why SeaDream? 12/03/2020
- Top Five Cruise Memories 12/03/2020
- This Is Virgin On The Ridiculous! 03/03/2020
- Marina, you’ve gotta see her! 13/06/2013
- Small Ship Cruising 25/04/2012
- Aegean Odyssey Review 21/11/2018
- SeaDream Yacht Club Blog 30/09/2013
- EUROPA 2 – Try it, you WILL love it! 02/09/2014
- MS Europa 2 Review 09/05/2013
- David Smith: Thank you for your kind words, Ursula - hopefully,...
- Ursula Higgs: I am 69 years old so not the market this ship is a...
- Johan Strydom: We have sailed on the Symphony of the Seas in 2019...
- R. E. Blouin: You really need to look up Albert Ballin. He was ...
- JV: Could not agree more. Cruised with Regent last Ju...
- Simon Veness: Many thanks for your comment. We will definitely b...