By Simon & Susan Veness Shuffleboard and deck quoits have largely been consigned to the dustbin of history in cruising terms – very sadly for those (like us!) who still remember keen ocean-going tournaments that enlivened long, languid sea days in the past. True, a few lines do still maintain these venerable maritime traditions, providing […]
Tag Archives | Seabourn Cruises
Cruising’s remarkable upward trend hits a new high in 2018 when there are no less than sixteen new cruise ships set to make their ocean-going debut, at a total value of a record $8.4billion. That figure of sixteen is remarkable enough on its own, while the $8.4b figure is also eye-catching as it improves on […]
Our Luxury Cruise Collection is back and packed with amazing offers from some of the world’s best and most luxurious cruise lines. Our April collection showcases the best luxury voyages departing throughout the rest of this year plus 2016 cruise highlights, including new voyages on not one, but three new ships: Oceania Sirena, Seven Seas […]
Seabourn, the award-winning, ultra-luxury cruise line, has unveiled the names of its two new luxury cruise ships, Seabourn Encore and Seabourn Ovation – the first will launch in late 2016 and the second by the spring of 2018. Both vessels will reflect the build and style of their sisters, Seabourn Odyssey, Seabourn Quest and Seabourn […]
There was a time when you returned from your journey with a trinket to remind you of some particular place in the world that you had visited. A permanent physical reminder of a once in a lifetime trip, a special anniversary or maybe a place that simply stole your heart. Yet there are some moments […]
Our Autumn 2014 Luxury Cruise Collection is out now and today we wanted to highlight some of the superb voyages available from some of the best luxury cruise lines in the world. As ever, our Luxury Cruise Collection features a variety of fantastic cruise offers and EXCLUSIVE deals from several of our main partners, including […]
Discover the ‘White Continent’ with Seabourn in 2014/15 Embarking on a voyage of Antarctica and Patagonia really is a once in a lifetime experience and one that is best enjoyed aboard a purpose-adapted vessel, hosted by a team of destination experts. In 2014/15 Seabourn Cruises is offering a selection of Polar Region voyages aboard the […]
The Cruise Line Managing Director Jos Dewing spent a night on-board the Luxury yacht, SeaDream I during her recent visit to London I’ve never felt more relaxed, yet at the same time, I’ve never felt more awake. And despite this being somewhat of an oxymoron, it’s exactly how I feel having disembarked SeaDream I at Tower Millennium port today. […]
Perfect for a spring getaway – last minute cruises with Seabourn from £2399pp We have five wonderful last minute offers available from ultra-luxury cruise line, Seabourn with four taking in the beauty of the Mediterranean and one offering the chance of ultimate relaxation on a 14-night transatlantic crossing from the U.S. to Spain. Seabourn Cruises […]
Jos Dewing explores the world’s greatest journeys by ship If you’ve ever considered Antarctica as a holiday or travel destination, you’ll no doubt have noticed the standard travel company depiction. An over-emphasis on the remote nature of the place, the “end of the world” concept and the wilderness angle. Often, the views of a few […]
- Cruise Myths & Misconceptions 24/05/2018
- The Return of the QE2! 17/05/2018
- Old Man River Is New Again 10/05/2018
- First Review of Seabourn Ovation 08/05/2018
- A Guide To Cruising Australia 03/05/2018
- No Buts, It’s Got To Be Butler 27/04/2018
- Marina, you’ve gotta see her! 13/06/2013
- Small Ship Cruising 25/04/2012
- SeaDream Yacht Club Blog 30/09/2013
- EUROPA 2 – Try it, you WILL love it! 02/09/2014
- Baby Love – Tips For Cruising With Infants 12/02/2013
- MS Europa 2 Review 09/05/2013
- Simon Veness: It was a great boarding experience and got the tri...
- Sans Spinks: Seems as though they have boarding down to a T ins...
- Treadwell & Tenny: Aha! Great insight, Gun Ainm. We could only find ...
- Gun Ainm: As a Scottish Gaelic speaker I've been asked abou...
- Treadwell & Tenny: We quite like that. Has the ring of history to it....
- Jean palmer: New ship name victory...